Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

I almost feel like you're filling this thread to incite arguments haha I'm with you on Hereditary but not even close on Widows

Well, if I even dont like the movie I any way beat it up till the end hoping that in the middle it will be better

Well, if I even dont like the movie I any way beat it up till the end hoping that in the middle it will be better
That's your choice. I find that watching all movies no matter how bad to the end is a colossal waste of my time.

Plastic (Julian Gilbey, 2014)

Not often I give up on a movie but this one was just going to annoy the crap out of me with it's trite dialogue and laughably poor attempts to portray the central characters as believable 'rogues'. Fifteen minutes was all I could tolerate.

That's your choice. I find that watching all movies no matter how bad to the end is a colossal waste of my time.
Yeah, agree, but it's like a bad habit, I can't do anything about that
That's why I read feedbacks first to choose whether the movie is worth watching

I almost feel like you're filling this thread to incite arguments haha I'm with you on Hereditary but not even close on Widows
If you’re addressing me, nobody is trying to “incite arguments”. Everyone here is entitled to his or her own opinion.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race. Didn't like the first film and this sequel felt, if possible, even worse so didn't want to waste my time more than 15 minutes or so. If it was written by 12-year-olds I'd probably be more supportive but it's not so there's no excuse.

Epic Movie - My friend turned it on during one of the dancing scenes, and it was turned off less than a minute later.
The last Airbender - I could'nt get past 20 minutes as they were calling people 'benders' with straight faces
Manos: The Hands of Fate.
It goes beyond "so bad it's good" to "so bad it actually hurt me to watch". I changed my life after watching half of it, it was so bad that it made me question why I ended up watching it at all and how close my life was to the level of success of that movie. It made me see myself for what I was then, a complete failure in the deepest rut of my life. Thanks for the help, Harold P. Warren (know what I mean, Vern? Nah, it's close though).

A friend of mine recommended this, stating "it is a good standalone movie even if you don't know the backstory or characters". I know nothing about superhero type films as I find them terrible - and I lasted about 18 minutes of this one. Couldn't do it.

Loved the documentary RBG & I really like Felicity Jones & Armie Hammer, but this movie was boring. The characters were completely one-dimensional.

Wonder Park

Every animated film I seem to pick up recently is not for anybody over the age of 8. No thanks 10 minutes of watching a toddler speak was enough... there is nothing for us big kids here.NO THING

Might try Missing Link.. for once the main character isn't a baby and has a better IMDb rating
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

55 minutes through 'Alien Covenant' and I'm not sure I can stand it any longer. The effects are awful. The acting is laughable. The plot is mindless drivel. Most of it is laugh out loud funny. Including Billy Cruddup's little run and stumble:

I reckon some more people may die in this movie.