Battle of Blockbuster Movies

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

(Damn I missed Khan.....Khan.....Khan)

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bruce Campbell Groupie

Seven Samurai

7 Samurai

2001: A Space Odyssey
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
The Seven Samurai
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Originally Posted by Sedai

(Damn I missed Khan.....Khan.....Khan)

****ATTENTION****

Its that time again, I hope many of you remember our 1st Anniversary Adition, where you posted here 1 film you want to see challenged in the battle. WELL its our 2nd ANNIVERSARY EDITION. We are closing in on 2000 posts. All i want from you is ONE FILM you want to be used in the battle. The regulars who posted last time know what i am talking about.
and YES, your challenger will be SEVEN SAMURAI who won this round 8-6. I want you to pick one of your most favorite movies, it can be anything. Dont pick a film that will inevitably destroy the contest. Choose what you love. This is for fun again.

**** I hope to start this soon, so post one film you want in the battles****

Dr. Strangelove

I think it's one film that hasn't already been used.

I use my nomination this round to de-nominate Death to Smoochy. It's a waste of a round, why bother? Please don't. I know the core definition of "blockbuster" has been all but dismissed, but Death to Smoochy doesn't qualify as a hit, a classic, or anything worth voting on here. Thanks.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra