Movies with badass female leads coming out in 2018.

Tools    

I have compiled a list of 7 films with badass female leads that are coming out in 2018 in order of release.

1. Proud Mary

Taraji P. Henson is Mary, a hitwoman working for an organized crime family in Boston. Mary's life is completely turned around when she meets a young boy whose path she crosses when a professional hit goes awry.

Release date: January 12th

2. Red Sparrow

Jennifer Lawrence plays a ballerina who is recruited to 'Sparrow School' a Russian intelligence service where she is forced to use her body as a weapon.

Release date: 2 March

3. Tomb Raider

Lara Croft, the fiercely independent daughter of a missing adventurer, must push herself beyond her limits when she finds herself on the island where her father disappeared.

Release date: March 16th

4. Ocean's 8

In this crime thriller a crew of 8 women try to pull off an impossible heist at New York City's yearly Met Gala.

Release date: June 8th

5. The Spy who Dumped Me

In this action comedy Mila Kunis and Kate McKinnon play two friends who embark on an espionage adventure after one of them finds out her ex is a spy.

Release date: July 6th

6. X-Men: Dark Pheonix

The next X-Men film centers on the most powerful x-men, Jean Grey, who develops incredible powers that corrupt and turn her into a Dark Phoenix.

Release date: 2 November

7. Widows

Directed by Steve McQueen, four women attempt to finish a heist started by their late husbands.

Release date: November 9th

Let me know if I missed any and tell me which one is your most anticipated one? Mine is Tomb Raider. I will be there on opening day like