Favorite Time Travel Movie

Tools    

Of course Back to the Future wins, hands down as best time travel movie.

Back to the Future is amazing, and my favourite time travel movie, althought there are some others which I feel are worth a mention:

The Time Machine (1960)
Planet of the Apes (1968)
12 Monkeys
Time Cop
Deja vu
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey

I am sure I am missing many more but these are all that spring to mind

Looper may be on their but not seeing it for another 4 hours, so will let you know.

Time After Time

The Terminator

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

12 Monkeys

La Jetee

The Philadelphia Experiment

Groundhog Day

Les Visiteurs

*I thought I'd posted this earlier, but it seems I didn't submit it. Sorry about the duplicates*

Movie Forums Extra
Terminator

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Terminator 1 & 2 are my favourites, along with 12 Monkeys, Bruce Willis at his best and one of JCVD's better films in Time Cop.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Of course the Back to the Future movies and the Bill & Ted movies are totally in my Top 5.

Here's a couple of others that I think are unconventional & rad.

The Time Traveller's Wife (2009) - Hauntingly beautiful.
Ground Hogs Day (1993) - A classic and you can't go wrong with Bill Murray.

My favourite all time time travel thing is actually Doctor Who but this is a movie forum so I'll stop talking

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Both good flicks.

Always think twice before you speak once
I hate to sound like a girl, but a big one is "Somewhere in Time" with Jane Seymour & Christopher Reeves!

Bill and Ted. Hands down. I even have a Wyld Styllions shirt.

I think Looper threw it's name in the ring this weekend. Give it sometime and it should be showing up on this list I'm sure. Just saw it tonight, really inspiring to see such original, thought provoking material.

Also I'm a big Ninja Turtles fan so Ninja Turtles 3 haha

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Bill and Ted. Hands down. I even have a Wyld Styllions shirt.
I WANT ONE!

Just remembered Hot Tub Time Machine. If I had to time travel this is the way I would want to do it.

Was 12 Monkeys really a time travel movie though?
Or was Willis just a nutbar...

Good film though.

My close faves are Terminator and Terminator 2... BTTF was good but wouldn't have it as a favourite.

My definite faves would be the Bill & Ted movies... funny from start to finish. The first one was better though.

Hearing Abraham Lincoln say ''Rock on. Dudes.'' Is the most amazing thing ever.

I thought Primer was good but difficult to follow.

I forgot about Primer! That's my favorite one. There was a point when I thought I had everything in the movie down, but then I lost it .

You all forgot The time Machine an Frequency !