Movie Forums Top 100 of the Aughts (the 00s) - Preliminary Thread

→ in
Tools    

I tried to do a genre breakdown, but I nearly broke my brain while determining if movies on my list are crime dramas, crime thrillers, mystery thrillers or neo-noirs. Just label them as "crime," you say? Not good enough! Anyway, what we can take from this conundrum is that it was a good decade for all of them.

Mall cop: 25
Not Mall cop: 0

I have a question about the eligibility of a movie.

The anime Redline: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483797/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

On IMDB it's said to be a 2009 movie, and when I try to add it to my list it says 2010. Is it eligible?

i've submitted a lot of questionable lists in my time here but this one is by far the most, given the fact that this is the decade in which i was a child watching movies for children, many of which i haven't revisited in several years. nevertheless, i stand by every entry.
criticker

I have a question about the eligibility of a movie.

The anime Redline: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1483797/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

On IMDB it's said to be a 2009 movie, and when I try to add it to my list it says 2010. Is it eligible?
Just quoting to say I can correct this sort of thing manually after the fact if you want to submit something in its place now, but it turns out it IS eligible afterwards.

TMDB does sometimes have different years if a film is in limited release one year but only achieves wide release the next, or something like that.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
i feel kinda dirty =\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

We still have one day. Can we get to 80? Anyone else you see that hasn't submitted a ballot?

The trick is not minding
We still have one day. Can we get to 80? Anyone else you see that hasn't submitted a ballot?
Any fellow Corrie fugees holding out til tomorrow?
Maybe Crumbs and DMKS?

Any fellow Corrie fugees holding out til tomorrow?
Maybe Crumbs and DMKS?
Crumbs submitted his ballot about an hour ago, but @ThatDarnMKS hasn't. C'mon, man!

I think most of them have submitted.