Disney Rebooting Home Alone

Tools    

I'm not posting this because I'm excited. Far from it. I hate that movie studios lack originality and are just after a quick buck by rebooting or remaking iconic classics that I grew up watching and loving.

Can somebody tell me why the f**k Home Alone would need a new version???

F**k Disney and Hollywood!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ney/ar-AAFrEKZ
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Welcome to the human race...
You'd think that the third and fourth movies would serve as a lesson against trying to replicate the original.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You'd think that the third and fourth movies would serve as a lesson against trying to replicate the original.
I was just going to say this....

Calling it now, they get Jacob Tremblay in the role.

Suspect's Reviews

I'm not posting this because I'm excited. Far from it. I hate that movie studios lack originality and are just after a quick buck by rebooting or remaking iconic classics that I grew up watching and loving.

Can somebody tell me why the f**k Home Alone would need a new version???

F**k Disney and Hollywood!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ney/ar-AAFrEKZ
"OMG, we forgot Kevin!"
"Well just facetime and make sure he is ok"

End of movie.

I really freaking hate that people have supported Aladdin and Lion King like they have. They are soulless money grabs. Sucks. Guess you can't blame Disney they are making money. But still sucks.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Not like Disney to spew out content with no originality.

A bucket of anxiety
I saw this on Twitter and almost started crying because I can't take it anymore. The film industry is something I grew up loving and respecting and now it's just vomit and it makes me regret my decision of wanting to be a part of it. I know there are good movies out there but that's the thing, they're "out there, somewhere," I have to go into an alley way somewhere and consult a man in a trench coat to find something slightly decent and it's not fair. It's starting to physically pain me.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I'll wait for more details before passing judgment, but as it stands, remaking this one doesn't strike me as all that promising.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Why is there so many remakes in the last few years alone! I keep being told it's because it's a safe investment but if that's the case, why is Hollywood afraid to take risks more than ever now compared to before? Did some movie bomb so bad that it scared Hollywood into wanting to stay away from original projects?

A bucket of anxiety
Why is there so many remakes in the last few years alone! I keep being told it's because it's a safe investment but if that's the case, why is Hollywood afraid to take risks more than ever now compared to before? Did some movie bomb so bad that it scared Hollywood into wanting to stay away from original projects?
I think it's because they're starting to realize that they can make just as much money, perhaps and almost always even more by pandering to fan boys as they can by producing original content. It may seem shameless for them to not just make new material anyway, but from a business standpoint, there's really no reason to because they keep succeeding. People are complaining, but they're also still watching. So just like superhero movies they're going to milk this new discovery for as long as they possibly can.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Well why are fans complaining, but still watching?

Why can't they leave the original alone?

People are complaining, but they're also still watching. So just like superhero movies they're going to milk this new discovery for as long as they possibly can.
I can proudly say that I haven't seen any of the remakes that have been released over the last few years, and neither have I watched the vast majority of superhero movies. The superhero genre in my opinion has run its course, and has been drained dry. But the films keep making money because there so so many people who are unlike me unfortunately. I'd like to call them "suckers".

Except there are still superhero movies that are very good, which you can't get from Home Alone. The MCU doesn't have any movies considered to be one of the worst movies ever made, unlike Home Alone. Besides, Spider-Man: Far From Home is one of the best MCU movies and has the best visual take on the spider-sense I've ever seen and I've watched a lot of Spider-Man adaptations.

I saw this on Twitter and almost started crying because I can't take it anymore. The film industry is something I grew up loving and respecting and now it's just vomit and it makes me regret my decision of wanting to be a part of it. I know there are good movies out there but that's the thing, they're "out there, somewhere," I have to go into an alley way somewhere and consult a man in a trench coat to find something slightly decent and it's not fair. It's starting to physically pain me.
That's a riot!...

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Macauley Culkin and Devin Ratray are making cameos in the new Home Alone film as Kevin and Buzz McCallister. Buzz is a cop. The new film is called "Home Sweet Home Alone"