Leaving though no one cares

Tools    

I have been a Movie Forums member for over 4 months now. Although most of you don't know much about me because I haven't posted alot, and I haven't posted in a while. I have made my decision to leave Movie Forums. For the time i was around I had alot of fun and I'm happy I could be apart of this website. So thanks to everyone on this site. Good Bye my friends - zBLARz

It was good having you here dude. Good Bye

why r u leaving? r u really banned like it says under your name? r u banned too dills? i hope i don't get banned.

no its just a user title

see ya man. i dont like seeing a halloween fan leave but if you gotta then you gotta

Randomly visiting for now
it's hard to care much over the internet, but you do miss people when they leave, although I don't know you well I'll still wish you all the best. cya

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Happy Trails.

"happy trails... Hans", die hard, couldn't resist

all the same, see ya around Jedi Master

May The Forks be With Us
bye. i wonder if i left if any one would miss me?

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
bye. i wonder if i left if any one would miss me?
No.

GimmeGoodRep
thats mean. i dont even know you man i would miss ya. why are you so mean to this guy Nitzer. cruel i suggest u apologize before you get him all fired up.

Donate blood, move to Houston in the summer.

OOOOOO I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, because that is what I truly want to be, And if I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner Everyone Would be in love with me!!!!!

And this is my BOOMstick!
He expected an honest answer, he got one.

May The Forks be With Us
matrix, i dont need anyone sticking up for me i can handle myself, but thank you for the comment. i did get an honest answer from one person but what do the other mofo's think?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by zBLARz
I have been a Movie Forums member for over 4 months now. Although most of you don't know much about me because I haven't posted alot, and I haven't posted in a while. I have made my decision to leave Movie Forums. For the time i was around I had alot of fun and I'm happy I could be apart of this website. So thanks to everyone on this site. Good Bye my friends - zBLARz

... "You're a good fighter, Solo. I hate to lose you." ...

well put