To Holden

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I can be a rude ******* every now and then. I have anger problems and depression, and I usually have to take pills. I'm sorry for calling you those remarks, and the fact you took them so personally that you've been trying to tear at my reps as if I care. I'm truly sorry; maybe I should have taken the anti-depressant pills that day. I know how some people can leech onto some things, and especially people like you. I'm not the person to know a thing about first hand experience on being naive, but I can look at your obession for self ego...and I can respect that.

In other words, get a ****ing grip at life and don't take this so ****ing seriously. I ****ing called you an *******, and you're trying your best to put me down? I don't give two...count it, uno...dos..., not tres, but TWO. Two smileys, look: ****s

Raise your ego somewhere else besides the internet.

Godsend - your friendly neighborhood attack dog. He'll get to the bone and the point.

As for now, take a deep ****ing breath. This is your own personal thread, go ahead and bash.

To the trillions and trillions of fan bases out there, I won't go away.

Movies rule...I like them...so make like a tree.

here's to Godsend

May The Forks be With Us
hey man, dont insult other people. it is called tolerance. take the words from Jesus: if some one hits you offer the other cheek.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

My life isn't written very well.
Yeah, that story ended well...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I personally hate Holden. I dunno what you said to him, but he did deserve it.

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
hey man, dont insult other people. it is called tolerance. take the words from Jesus: if some one hits you offer the other cheek.
Take the words from Godsend, another celebrity: if he hits you, hit him back...but harder.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I generally don't like doing this sort of thing but... Dude, you're a tool. Seriously grow up. I've seen you make alot of ignorant and stupid statements on this board. So please unless you really have something to say that pertains to a situation, stay out.

May The Forks be With Us
i do actually have sumthin. whatever he said u should have thicker skin and just take the blows, dont hit him back. dont take action. i am a passifist, or actually i really am not but i can be when it come to people insulting me. i haev thicker skin than that, dont take that literally for all i know u could have thicker skin but im talking abuot emotional skin, dont over react.

Ummm....let's put it this way:

we all hate idiots that continue on something that died along time ago. Kind of like a old joke, it gets OLD after awhile.

I did the right thing though. I made fun of him and then I ignored him. All in a days work.

i forsee this turning into an, I-Hate-Holden thread

Hmm, you should really stop skipping english to come post here. Also you tend not to make sense, your posts are everywhere. One second you'll be saying something about thick skin, then something about you being a pacifist.. And I can honestly say it takes me a few seconds longer to read your posts, because they're such jumbled messes... But please, don't over-react.

May The Forks be With Us
they may be jumbled but if u can understand them they have a message and yes i do jump around but im kinda crazy like that and i make a's in english but thats english this is the internet, i see no connection other than the same general language.

So english is important in life, but not on the internet... is that what you're saying?? Because if so, I have to disagree with you. People will tend not to take you seriously, or respect your opinions, unless you make some type of effort to be coherent...

they may be jumbled but if u can understand them they have a message and yes i do jump around but im kinda crazy like that and i make a's in english but thats english this is the internet, i see no connection other than the same general language.
That's bull to say...cause most messages are enabled in a setence/phrase that I can comprehend.

In other words, try your best with puntuation and gammar...it's good in the long run, and try to make sense...such as paragraphs and what not. If you still can't get it, stop copying off of others.

May The Forks be With Us
im srry i have been using AIM too much and trying to readjust is hard for this kinda thing because ya'll like punctuation

May The Forks be With Us
OK. i can try.