What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Martin & Davis, Jr. as priests is all I got. Oh my.

Myra Breckinridge + The Cannonball Run + Extremities =
Farrah Fawcett

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OK, I've got Laura Dern, possibly David Morse, Len Cariou, Peter MacNichol, possibly Martin Landau, Willie Nelson, Liev Schreiber, John Ashton, John Travolta, Jude Law, and Danny Glover

That is Laura Dern, David Morse, Len Cariou, Martin Landau, Liev Schreiber, John Ashton, John Travolta, Jude Law, and Danny Glover. It is not Peter MacNicol nor Willie Nelson (it is somebody disguising themselves as Willie Nelson).

Number 7, Liev Schreiber, The Last Days on Mars.And Leo is there, in Shutter Island. Benjamin Button. Harold and Kumar in some movie.
Correct. Can you figure out the common actor who is in The Last Days on Mars and Shutter Island and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and one of the three Harold & Kumar flicks (as well as the other twenty-one films)?

Correct. Can you figure out the common actor who is in both The Last Days on Mars and Shutter Island (as well as the other twenty-three films)?
Elias Koteas, it looks like.

Gotta be.

Elias Koteas

The twenty-five films are, in order, Laura Dern in Novocaine, David Morse in Desperate Hours (1990), Len Cariou in The Greatest Game Ever Played, Steve Hytner in The Prophecy, Martin Landau in Tucker: The Man and His Dream, Paul Hogan (disguised as Willie Nelson) in Almost an Angel, Liev Schreiber in The Last Days on Mars, Kate Hudson in The Killer Inside Me, John Terry in Zodiac, John Ashton in Some Kind of Wonderful, Maury Chakin in The Adjuster, John Travolta in The Thin Red Line, exchanging pizza for cash in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990), Jude Law in Gattaca, Danny Glover in Shooter, Arnold Schwarzenegger in Collateral Damage, Denzel Washington in Fallen, Deborah Kara Unger in Crash (1996), Ian McKellan in Apt Pupil, Brad Pitt in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Leonardo DiCaprio in Shutter Island, Virginia Madsen in Jake Squared, John Cho & Kal Penn in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Chloë Grace Moretz in Let Me In, and Holly Hunter & Danny DeVito in Living Out Loud.

Elias in Desperate Hours

Elias in The Greatest Game Ever Played

Elias in Tucker: The Man & His Dream

Elias in Almost an Angel

Elias in Zodiac

Elias in Some Kind of Wonderful

Elias in The Thin Red Line

Elias in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Elias in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Elias in Jake Squared