What Ticks You Off?

Tools    

Alright people, time to form your lists. WHAT TICKS YOU OFF?

Here's mine:
  • People who put play ahead of work all the time. IE: kids in college goofing off when their parents are shelling out a LOT of money to put them there.
  • Arrogance in people who can't back it up.
  • The people at Bo-Rics giving me crappy haircuts - I'm making a point to go somewhere more upscale.
  • Not getting enough sleep.
  • The Academy only nominating dramas for Best Picture! For goodness' sake, would it call you nominate a Jurassic Park or a Terminator now and then? A movie can be well made and "cool" at the same time you know.
  • Liberals.

Alright, let's keep this CIVIL And FRIENDLY. More of a "vent and gripe" thread than an "argue and scream" thread: but feel free to debate if you want to.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
What ticks me off?

People that DON'T put play before work tick me off. You people need to have fun.

Dumb people tick me off.

People who don't have fun tick me off.

Narks tick me off.

Thats about it, that I can mention on here...

Bread crumbs in the butter.

when theres a thunderstorm so the computer has to be off! what a crisis *getting faint*

-brian

I hate clicking on this post thinking it's the other post that looks like this one! Grrr!!

I also hate Meg Ryan

Boy do I hate Roddy McDowel or whatever his name is.
And I hate when I end sentences with the word is!

What ticks me off is when people tell each other what's going to happend next in a movie theatre and I can overhear them. Shut the freak up! Your friend doesn't want to know and neither do I!!! I wish I could kill you!!!

I hate when I'm at the movies and I have to pee right at the best part. Can I say that??

What ticks me off is when movie guys put in cute puppets or whatever so they can sell toys like they did with that yellow monkey thing in Lost in Space.

[white]I hate when I run out of ink. [/white]

Hahahaha - that was pretty funny. And yes, the word "pee" is perfectly acceptable. It happens to me almost EVERY movie I go to now, because I usually drink one entire huge cup - sometimes two by the time the movie is over.

It's a tradeoff. Nice to have the theatre wide open so I can run to the restroom when I need to, but the movie itself is more enjoyable if lots of people watch it as well.

I hate when my feet are [white]cold.[/white]

I hate actors who can't act. (i.e. Paulie Shore)
[Edited by Rodney on 12-05-2000]

Rodney, come on, Paule Shore is one of the most versatile actors ever! He can act like a fool, like an idiot and like a moron!

I hate movies.

By the way, I was joking about that last post.

I hate gyms that don't have dumbells that are heavy enough. That's all. Oh and I hate people who wear wife-beaters to class.

I hate that blasted Wile E. Coyote.

And the smell of cauliflower in the fridge.

I hate coconut. Bleh!

Dang it! I hate it when I come here to check the new posts and no one posted anything! Arrrrgh!

Yeah, unfortunatly it's been a bit slow.

What I really need is for all of you to tell your friends to stop on by! I feel we can really get things rolling if each of you refers just, say, one person or so!