Lennon's reviews!

→ in
Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Don't worry, I am typing one now,

not the bad movie: I keep trying to write a review for Psycho to do this movie justice, but I think I will have to type another To Kill a Mockingbird, to do this justice

High School Musical

Is there a synonym for, I wanted to shoot the cast and myself in the head?

Walt Disney should come back, Terminator style and kill everyone involved, and all the fans.

As for this plot, which really had a one-in-a-bazillion of happening in real life, (just saying,) A very Homo-sexual* looking man (just saying’ in case you know, a certain magazine, publishes a certain magazine, that says a certain thing,) named Troy, (played by Zac Efron, who is the best singer in this. Not a big accomplishment.) Falls for a girl named Gabriella Montez (played by Vanessa Hudgens, who I only like one picture of her, but I’ll be banned for posting it ,) at a random New Years Eve party, a million miles away. Then, a couple of days, a new girl comes to his school, it’s her, and very unrealistic plot pursues.

This movie’s acting is cringe-worthy, especially the "status queue" song. I will not give this movie a zero, because Zac Efron can actually sing (as seen in Hairspray,) and the girls, whom I just used as pure eye candy.)

*Not that there is anything wrong with it.

P.s. I don't think the last guy was very happy with the movie, look at the picture

Might wanna be a bit, nicer please

Whoops

Guys, I’m pregnant! [pause]Oh ****!

That is just one of the funny one-liners in this pretty good short film.

This humorous youtube video is about four guys, who are talking about a girl they all did, but when she comes back and if pregnant, they all freak out.

Tim Koly’s character is my favorite in this, because of what he does to him and his friends, the defiant highlight of the movie. Also, the excuses are funny, I must only give this a 3.5 because it is kind of hard to follow who kills who, and exactlly what the last guy did.

Note: Not trying to "whore" MovieMaker5087’s Youtube account.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
He asked to review my movies and I told him sure, and I told him to it honestly and not be biased.

Yup, included the link on the review title, and the key

The Kingdom

No Syriana.

Peter Berg gives us a film, at which I laugh when people compare it to Syriana.

Our story starts with stereotypical terrorists bombing an American Facility in the Middle East. Now, Agent Fleury (played by major summer movie alum, Jamie Foxx,) and his team to investigate (played by Jennifer Garner, who goes Alias on terrorist ass, Jason Bateman, who really did no shooting, no killing, he was just kind of there, but a funny there, and finally Chris Cooper, who gives a performance that is the highlight of the movie acting wise.) Also, there is a Saudi man who teams up with the FBI agents, which creates a true odd couple.

All stereotypes aside, this movie was just good fun, I LOVED the action scene, and Jennifer Garner’s terrorist beating up scene was awesome. Beautiful action film, I hope it gets best stunt ensemble, but I don’t think it will. I must give this a 3.5 because I am all for shaking the camera in action scenes, but not when they are talking, and as stated before the Saudi terrorists are stereotyped.

Don’t go into serious, okay?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Holden called it the worst film of the year, you give 3.5 out of 5.

What should I do?????

Suspect's Reviews

Take a chance on it? It could be good , or so bad it's good so you've got like a 60% chance of not wasting your time

Holden called it the worst film of the year, you give 3.5 out of 5.

What should I do?????
I'll admit it, it's no Juno, No Country for Old Men, or even Superbad,

Just take it for what it is, an ACTION movie, not a documentary on Saudi terrorists

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I think I actually saw the future

I knew that our favorite network FOX would give us crap!

Our story for this series takes place where T2 left off, with a teenage John Connor, and his mom Sarah running from cops who are blaming her with Miles Dyson’s murder. Using fake names and moving constantly they are able to avoid the evil Terminators for awhile, but after a very unlikely balls-out attack on John at his school, Cameron (played by Summer Gleu, who is in her worst role, I think,) saves him. Then, all the three keep running.

Well, how do I say it? This pilot was bad! Worse then T3, actually. John Connor was terribly stereotyped , the acting was bad, John’s attempt at one-liners made me cringe, the effects where a joke. Arnold needs to come back into his role and kill all involved. I will give this a 1 just because Richard T. Jones is actually is pretty good in it, definant highlight of the pilot, and the shows creators actually got this made.

Welcome to the human race...
Nice Tommy review. I'm going to give it a try this week (already rented it).

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
My fave Ken Russell direction is probably Altered States. It's insane, but I enjoy it much more than his others, except for perhaps those dreaded words, the musical, The Boy Friend.

My fave Ken Russell direction is probably Altered States. It's insane, but I enjoy it much more than his others, except for perhaps those dreaded words, the musical, The Boy Friend.
The Boyfriend is one of my guilty pleasures

Nice Tommy review. I'm going to give it a try this week (already rented it).
Make sure you watch it with friends, make it more of a experiance then a movie

nice reviews! Keep it up

The Princess Bride

Very over-rated in my humble opinion

Peter Falk gives my favorite performance of his as the Grandfather who reads to his sick grandson, (played by Fred Savage, who gives an on and off cheesy performance) a book about a farm boy Westley (played by Carl Elwes, in his best performance,) who falls in love with a beautiful girl named Buttercup. To find his fortune over sea and his killed by pirates. Buttercup must now marry prince Humperdink (played by Chris Sarandon in my least favorite performance,) but days before the wedding she is captured by three me and later is saved by a man in black who turns out to be Westley.

Ok, I didn’t like this movie, for one I am a huge Chris Sarandon fan, I loved him in Child’s Play, Nightmare Before Christmas, even in Bordello of Blood, but his role in this never really had me going. Another performance was Fred Savage, although a minor role, it too didn’t have me going either. The final thing, which really got me, was for being a Rob Reiner movie, some shots looked very cheap and very amateur. I am not going to deny it, I loved the scene with Billy Crystal, and it is the best film with a wrestler in it.

I’m sorry but