World of Warcraft Movie

Tools    

Do you think there should be a World of Warcraft movie?
60.00%
12 votes
Yes
35.00%
7 votes
No
5.00%
1 votes
What is World of Warcraft?
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm a fan of World of Warcraft!!!.... I'll vote to make a movie for it but if it didn't turns out good this might ruin the game....anyway it's just me!!!

gotta say, i've never been a big wow fan. it's too expensive, if i want to be fat, pimply, and have no real goals in life, i'll go back to second life.

as far as a movie would go, was there any real plot to that game overall? what specifically would this be about? either way it's gonna be hard to have this 100% live action, there'd have to be CGI

Blizzard (the World of Warcraft people) hoping for this movie..i'm addicted with this...

Movie Forums Critic
yeah I think so, it has a great story, and the different characters are interesting with different clans.

Well about the story for the movie. WoW games are MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games) and don't really have much of a storyline. I'm questioning whether or not "Warcraft" will have a story to be based off one of the games or not because if it does they might not have a very good one. Not all gameplay elements can be translated into Movies. So, a movie company has Film Rights to something like an MMORPG game which may not have a solid storyline and make a movie from it. Well there are plenty of other games that can and will be translated into Films in the future. Here's one:The Legend of Zelda Series and it would make a great movie and not just a great movie-based game but a great movie period(look up Legend of Zelda movie under Upcoming Movies and Sequels and post your thoughts and ideas about a Zelda movie there)with a great director in charge. I'm not going againist the WoW movie i'm just concerned about the story.I'm gonna see the movie and I may even see "Warcraft" on opening day.

WOW Movie would be great in films but what about the story??Do you think it will went well??

try to watch from you tube..the animated clip movie..it was awesome..the war craft beginning..it was totally great...i'm longing to see this one...

try to watch from you tube..the animated clip movie..it was awesome..the war craft beginning..it was totally great...i'm longing to see this one...
Are you talking about Tales of The Past 3? I saw this fan-made WoW movie(The best fan-made WoW movie I have ever seen) on Youtube at a friend's house and it was very awesome. The movie is about 90 min long so you may want to let it buffer for a few min before watching. Oh I also tryed downloading it to my SD card and the movie takes up about 2.4 GB so it wouldn't fit on my 2GB SD Card.

they should just have the guys from southpark make a movie. that episode was so funny