I name the song. You name the movie.

Tools    

Originally Posted by Escape
I had to google it and found one movie so far. Seems like that would be the one. Saw it in theatres but would never have guessed it myself. Still cant remember it being in there.
There are two I know of for sure, off the top of my head. I don't know if either is the one you're referring to. Why didn't you just name the flick already?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
There are two I know of for sure, off the top of my head. I don't know if either is the one you're referring to. Why didn't you just name the flick already?
http://www.movieforums.com/community...0&postcount=40

^^ I answered it already ^^

Originally Posted by Travis
^^ I answered it already ^^
Yes, and another movie Joe Cocker's "You Are So Beautiful" shows up in is Albert Brooks' Modern Romance (1981).

CCR's "Bad Moon Rising" has been in a few movies, probably best known in An American Werewolf in London (1981) and The Big Chill (1983).

Willie Nelson's "Funny How Time Slips Away"

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Cause I googled it and Destiny wanted more time to ponder. Carlitos Way was the one that popped up though.

Estatic Crack Addict
Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop

Not really sure what movie the Nelson song was in and misunderstood the rules, thought the person before me voided the question and didnt post any song so I went for it. Sorry bout that.

Willie Nelson's "Funny How Time Slips Away"

Gee, I dunno . . . A Perfect World. Shhhhh

Patti Page ~ Old Cape Cod

Yeah, an old thread, but I've been listening to this one for a bit. I'm just curious who might know it.

It was in Grosse Pointe Blank.

Somebody else go before I accidentally kill this thread again. lol.

Aw, no. heheh That was my 'not so obvious' way of seeing if anyone else knew it. Well, I haven't seen Grosse Pointe Blank yet. I can come up with another song, after the video game, if no one else does.

Egads. Get thee to a rentery immediately.
lmao Yes Sir! However, I never rent. It must be purchased. I can't bring myself to give someone money, to borrow a movie, when for a few dollars more, it would be mine.

*edit*

9.10 at Amazon.com. I would die, if they ever went out of business.

Patsy Cline ~ You Belong to Me

I'm not sure if they use this in the actual Patsy Cline movie, Sweet Dreams, but if so, don't use that movie. It's in another. I am positive. I'm not sure if anyone here has seen it, though. I can do another later, if this one stays up for too long.

Patsy Cline ~ You Belong to Me

I'm not sure if they use this in the actual Patsy Cline movie, Sweet Dreams, but if so, don't use that movie. It's in another. I am positive. I'm not sure if anyone here has seen it, though. I can do another later, if this one stays up for too long.
OK, this one was Deception.

My next choice, after listening to it about 5 times . . .

Waiting for the Miracle ~ Leonard Cohen