St.Paddy's day

Tools    

Anyone get drunk last night?

I got buzzed....not on green beer tho. I drank fuzzy navels and played online euchre, then talked on the phone, then studied and fell asleep by 10:30 lmao, I am a party animal!!!!!!! I was bored cuz my b-friend was working and I have no friends lol

Guinness for me.

Ground Control To Major Thom
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
Anyone get drunk last night?
I don't see why I need to to highlight last night over every other

Originally Posted by SmegFirk
I don't see why I need to to highlight last night over every other

Because it's the most magical time of the year, apart from Christmas.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Friday was S:t Patrick's Day? I got wasted but didn't know why. I knew there had to be a perfectly valid reason!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I don't think I've ever spent a good St Patsy's Night in Ireland. Not for many years anyway...

The best ones I've had were down at The Dubliner in Digbeth, Birmingham or else Southport Arts Centre. The old immigrant that I was.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Had to dodge Foam Guiness Pint Hats all day on Friday, as well as foam Shamrock heads, Glasgow is mental, sorry more mental on St Paddy's Day, try to avoid it, too many plastic Irishmen in Glasgow at the best of times!!!!
My local Jinty McGuinty's is rammed from mid-day to closing time on St Paddy's, full of guiness fuelled eegits!
Thankfully these guys only surface once a year!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Went to my Union, got pissed. Spent more time queing at the bar than anything though and there was sadly no Guinness. Kept having to push those huge hats outta my face as well, man they peed me off.,