Liv Tyler = BLAM! in One Night @ McCool's

Tools    

Finally, Liv Tyler busts out of her conservative roles (and her dresses), and slips into something a little sexier.

As her dad's band gets lamer & lamer, Liv Tyler get hotter & hotter. "One Night at McCool's" was awesome. I think I am officially in love with her after seeing this movie. Props to Matt Dillon, John Goodman, and Paul Reiser, because they all made me laugh in the movie - but I left with Liv-brain. See ya' later, I have to go rent all of her movies now.

The Indie Rawka

p.s. She's got some really sexy @#$% at http://www.onenightatmccools.com if you want to check it out...

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Great movie!! Great, great movie!!

It was a little slow to start, but it was great. I love how it started off as the three main characters retelling the past days events to others, and how they each remember things slightly differently.

Some really hilarious scenes in this movie. The end scene was one of the funniest scenes I have seen in a long time. I don't think I stopped laughing for a good ten minutes after the Village people line.

And yea Liv Tyler looked amazing in this movie. Really, really nice! Loved the hair, and the outfits. Never realized how pretty this lady was until I saw this movie.

The directing was great, for a comedy. It followed perfect themes. Everytime Michael Douglas was one walking the Shaft-type-70's music was playing. Thought that was great. He was probably the funniest character in the whole movie.

If you don't mind some violence and a fair amount of sexuality, although no actual nudity, then I say go see this movie now! You won't regret it! It is funny as hell. It does take a while to get funny, but once things start rolling it is a great flick. Funniest movie I've seen in a long time. Quickly becoming an instant favorite!

It seemed to be getting a lot of hype, but it's made less than $6 million so far -- I had expected it to do significantly better. I mean heck: Matt Dillon, Michael Douglas, Paul Reiser, Liv Tyler, John Goodman? Pretty strong cast there.

Not sure how much it cost -- but probably a few million at least. And even then they probably got a lot of the actor's to take significant pay cuts.

Originally Posted by IndieRawka
Finally, Liv Tyler busts out of her conservative roles (and her dresses), and slips into something a little sexier.

As her dad's band gets lamer & lamer, Liv Tyler get hotter & hotter. "One Night at McCool's" was awesome. I think I am officially in love with her after seeing this movie. Props to Matt Dillon, John Goodman, and Paul Reiser, because they all made me laugh in the movie - but I left with Liv-brain. See ya' later, I have to go rent all of her movies now.

The Indie Rawka

p.s. She's got some really sexy @#$% at http://www.onenightatmccools.com if you want to check it out...
I finally finished watching all special extended editions of my Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Liv Tyler as Arwen has always been my favorite character of the series. She's simply beautiful, exhibiting all the dignified grace of an elf.
She absolutely knocked me out when I saw her in One Night at McCool's. Finer than silver and gold put together, every luscious move she made(thank God for slow motion photography) was more than enough to make me realize that she's much more endowed than I thought. I know King Aragorn is pleased.