American pie - The wedding

→ in
Tools    

I have seen american pie the wedding i think it is funnier than all of them, i think the first one was funny but it does get boring. The second one was really funny and the third one is the best. I think stifler and one he hates in it are the funniest but i dont think jim is, he just acts stupid.

So what do you think of the film?

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
well it looks like u dont no sh*t about the movies. the movie is called american wedding not american pie - the wedding. and the one stifler hates is Finch. i agree that the 1st did get alittle boring but i think the 2nd is the best. Finch isnt really that funny in american wedding.

Personally I liked all 3 .......if you were to ask me who the funniest is, it's obviously Stifler.

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by MichealMyers
well it looks like u dont no sh*t about the movies.
You could use a lesson in tact yourself. Margy may have gotten the title wrong, but that's no reason to attack her like that. BTW Roget, "u" is not a pronoun, it's a vowel.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

i just said "u" cuz its shorter than writing the word "you"

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
well it looks like u dont no sh*t about the movies. the movie is called american wedding not american pie - the wedding. and the one stifler hates is Finch. i agree that the 1st did get alittle boring but i think the 2nd is the best. Finch isnt really that funny in american wedding.
Woah, ease up, I regard this as a place to relax and not a science forumn where must be 100% on the mark; or people may be inclined to point out that you used the wrong "know", it is "know", not "no", just teasing.

As for the movie I liked all three of them... I think the team works well together, everyone is essential.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...521831-4137210 here in the UK it is American Pie - The Wedding.

Radioman
In my opinnion this part of the "American's Pies Movies" is the worse

Originally Posted by margy
I have seen american pie the wedding i think it is funnier than all of them, i think the first one was funny but it does get boring. The second one was really funny and the third one is the best. I think stifler and one he hates in it are the funniest but i dont think jim is, he just acts stupid.

So what do you think of the film?

American Wedding was funny. I have a promotional t-shirt with Stifler's line, "Time to Boom-Boom with the bridesmaids" on the back. The only disappointment was the absence of Shannon Elizabeth. Having her sexy frame in a scrumptious lovemaking scene would've sold more tickets

Glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed all three. I was afraid I would feel like some type of 12 stepper... Hello, my name is Mose and I liked the American Pie series.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Originally Posted by Mose
Glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed all three. I was afraid I would feel like some type of 12 stepper... Hello, my name is Mose and I liked the American Pie series.
Congratulations, the first step is admitting you have a problem

American Wedding is alot better than the other yes it is. I loved Stifler in this movie haha. It's awesome how Finch and him are battling it out for Michelle's sister. Very funny!
"Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing." - Ryan Gosling

"I dont care if you cover yourself in Peanut Butter and have a fifteen hooker gangbang" - Leigh Whannell Gotta love him in Saw

I love Bobby

Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds and Eminem are my idol