American Movies in other Langauges

Tools    

Hi, I am new to the forums so I hope this question is in the correct place. Where can I find American movies such as Eurotrip dubbed into other langauges such as German. Any help would be appreciated.

For R1 American DVD? Just look at the back of the discs, as many of the companies include dubbed and subtitled tracks as features. German may not be way up at the top as for frequency (Spanish and French tracks will be the most common). But you'll find Kraut too.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You could always try German online stores and buy a region free dvd player. Amazon.de would be a good place to start.

Eurotrip, what a strange choice for an example.

A novel adaptation.
Though this thread's actual topic has nothing to do with it, I thought the title was appropriate to bring up:

Royal Douche of epic proportions that he is, Quentin Tarantino reportedly plans to shoot his next film in Mandarin, and then possibly sloppily dub it into English for all the young fraternity men who want to see a QT film but don't want subtitles.

Here's a link to the story: http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2004-11-02

Any thoughts?