Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
HBO, go home. U drunk.

On Thursday, in an interview with a Scandinavian talk show, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) said that to avoid final-season leaks, Thrones actors won’t get their scripts ahead of time. Instead, they’ll be fed their dialogue through earpieces, line by line.
I find that very very hard to believe. As Doo said it wasnt them leaking it but hackers hell bent and failing badly at blackmail. Actors would have to be insane to breach their NDAs. If he actually said that I would say it's just promotion during hiatus.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Of course it's nonsense. There is no way actors on a show like this are gonna react on the fly to lines they just heard.

Either HBO told him to say it or they have given them carte blanche to lie.

It is a little insulting in lieu of a no comment. But, we don't talk about no comment.

Ill be super mad as a book fan if Howland Reed doesnt appear in season 8. Cause I think Bran and Sam will not convience Jon without the word of a man who gave his vow too Ned.

This might just do nobody any good.
Speaking of the Reed’s, more than seeing Howland, I want a scene where it’s just Meera relaxing at home. Poor girl had to drag Bran’s indifferent ass half way across the north and in the end she didn’t even get a thanks.

2019 before the final season of game of thrones. I know they need to get things right for a final season and all but really Movies dont take this long with reshoots. I do get the CGI will be very hugh and long shoots but still think we could have gotten a Nov Game Of Thrones In 2018.

Ridley Scott’s like “I could’a done it over the weekend.”

We've gone on holiday by mistake
@Dani8 , just getting an early spoiler warning in so you can avoid this thread when s8 drops.

Maisie Williams claims the final season will drop in April 2019. Which is a ****ing long time away dammit.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/01/2...emiere-in-2019

This again gandalf, and even with the special lil gift of @ mention? Thanks, but as was explained to you last time, dropping a spoiler as the end credits rolled on the east coast of USA is a bit different to dropping one weeks later when the season is over but thanks for your concern. Not sure why you keep on wanting to drag this chain when it wasnt even about you, and the poster didnt even seem too bothered anyway because he dropped it. It was obviously an accident due to enthusiasm, but if you want to keep on bringing it up, especially after all this time, knock yourself out.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This again gandalf, and even with the special lil gift of @ mention? Thanks, but as was explained to you last time, dropping a spoiler as the end credits rolled on the east coast of USA is a bit different to dropping one weeks later when the season is over but thanks for your concern. Not sure why you keep on wanting to drag this chain when it wasnt even about you, and the poster didnt even seem too bothered anyway because he dropped it. It was obviously an accident due to enthusiasm, but if you want to keep on bringing it up, especially after all this time, knock yourself out.
TL DR

I'll keep the spoiler warnings coming in.

2019 before the final season of game of thrones. I know they need to get things right for a final season and all but really Movies dont take this long with reshoots. I do get the CGI will be very hugh and long shoots but still think we could have gotten a Nov Game Of Thrones In 2018.
Well atleast they're saying early 2019. Maybe they got the George going to be late to his own funeral Martin bug.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/game...te-1202653371/

Lol, Ned needs his fix so bad.
I like your idea of bringing in Dr Ridley to get it on the table. That would be really funny.

He would get those knives juggling in the editing room.

As I was making our sunday morning breakfast I found myself pondering

Why cant tv shows be more like hot cross buns.

space khaleesi

Im getting tired of people being Nasty about Clarke as an actress. She gets love and praise as Dany but hate for anything else. I liked the movie she was in where she i helping look after the crippled man. That was a good sad movie and she was good in it. Solo looks like film where looks like she can show her playing something no where near the Sarah Conner character in that Bad movie. But im not sure you can Blame Clarke alone since terminator has been dying a little since Arnald quit the role. He came back as broken actor with no real hit and Terminator just could not save him because it cant save its self

Hey guys, here are some things that i believe have to happen for the final season,

The Hound will kill the mountain, im guessing in trial by combat which would also finish cersie off.
Arya's dagger will kill the night king. it was highlighted in a book about dragon glass in the citadel.
John snow will return to being dead once his task is complete, or he will abdicate his claim to daenerys.
the dragons will die in the final battle as weapons of mass destruction will not be a part of the new and better world.
the free folk will return home to the north

not all certainties but all highly probable. anything else anyone wants to add to this list would be appreciated

Im getting tired of people being Nasty about Clarke as an actress. She gets love and praise as Dany but hate for anything else.
Obviously it comes down to individual reception but, y’know, sometimes actors and actresses find just the right role for their capabilities.

At this point I should admit that I haven’t seen Emilia in anything outside the show but see also: the majority of the cast of Lost.

Obviously it comes down to individual reception but, y’know, sometimes actors and actresses find just the right role for their capabilities.

At this point I should admit that I haven’t seen Emilia in anything outside the show but see also: the majority of the cast of Lost.
Yes to all that. Charlie Hunnam is another - is he ever not Jax Teller.