4K UHD titles

Tools    

I still love physical media and prefer to only buy 4K, since it's the best format available right now. And honestly, it's not as slow as expected. Many old releases are getting remastered and released rather rapidly...

A Clockwork Orange I don't even own on BD, so I'll be getting the 4K some day. 2001: A Space Odyssey is absolutely stunning on the format. So is something like Carpenter's The Thing. Beautiful.

Professional horse shoe straightener
I still love physical media and prefer to only buy 4K, since it's the best format available right now. And honestly, it's not as slow as expected. Many old releases are getting remastered and released rather rapidly...

A Clockwork Orange I don't even own on BD, so I'll be getting the 4K some day. 2001: A Space Odyssey is absolutely stunning on the format. So is something like Carpenter's The Thing. Beautiful.
I only own a handful of discs at the moment (got plenty on digital file format but they're not quite the same quality), but it's brilliant to see old catalogue titles getting 4k releases. They look so stunning on a large 4K TV.

I need to buy Kurosawa's 'Ran' on 4K. And I'm hoping a few more of his are released on the format.

I only own a handful of discs at the moment (got plenty on digital file format but they're not quite the same quality), but it's brilliant to see old catalogue titles getting 4k releases. They look so stunning on a large 4K TV.

I need to buy Kurosawa's 'Ran' on 4K. And I'm hoping a few more of his are released on the format.
I've collected quite a few now. I think I actually own around 50-60 now. I haven't bought one in quite a while though.

But there's so many being released just now. So I'm probably gonna buy a couple before the year is over.

And nah, digital is just not up to par. One thing is the video, but the other and bigger thing is the awful compressed sound... it just doesn't come close to an uncompressed Atmos or DTS:X track.

Professional horse shoe straightener
A Clockwork Orange in 4K is stunning. Colours really pop out and the detail is really quite remarkable. Really good transfer. I only went for the regular disc but the 50th Anniversary collectors edition looks beautiful: