The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I couldn't post it, but a couple weeks ago I tried texting my handyman to bring over his caulk. You can imagine how that went.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So it's October. Might as well post up an old halloween costume. This is from a few years back when the office did halloween parties during officer hours. We would all dress up and play games for half the day. One was a spooky scavenger hunt that forced teams to confront people with interviews or take photos of themed list items for points. I believe this one was to ask strangers what their favorite halloween candy was. I'm the one under the heat blanket of a costume on the right, asking this poor guy random questions.

I did make a kid cry in K-mart though =\

May post more past costumes if I find more.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy."
- Captain Steel

So it's October. Might as well post up an old halloween costume. This is from a few years back when the office did halloween parties during officer hours. We would all dress up and play games for half the day.
For me, that would be another level of office hell.

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot
The ultimate proof Swan is not just pushing a button. Where's your God now, @matt72582?

A system of cells interlinked
All ready for Halloween!