Happy Halloween! SJW's are whining about 'cultural appropriation'...

Tools    

But Yoda is a conservative and has been in many an endless debate debating and promoting conservative views in said debates. I think he is more upset about the delivery of this message.
He's talking in code. When he says "conservative" he means "hates Jews."

But Yoda is a conservative and has been in many an endless debate debating and promoting conservative views in said debates. I think he is more upset about the delivery of this message.
He's talking in code. When he says "conservative" he means "hates Jews."
And the mud-slinging Hillary supporter shows his true colours.

Off-topic, but one thing I've learned: never hold the bowl of candy out to a group of kids. You have to distribute the candy, but to hold the bowl out to a group of 4 or 5 leaves you with a nearly empty bowl. There is little political correctness among a horde or trick-or-treaters.

Off-topic, but one thing I've learned never hold the bowl of candy out to a group of kids. You have to distribute the candy, but to hold the bowl out to a group of 4 or 5 leaves you with a nearly empty bowl. There is little political correctness among a horde or trick-or-treaters.
And don't even think of leaving a bowl and go by the honor system. Unless you are in the bushes with a paintball gun. There is no honor among trick or treaters either.

It's not a good sign when "justice" isn't considered a positive thing.

Merely because an organization or group has the word 'justice' in their name does not mean that they are actually working towards "justice" or that they are 'good' in any way. Taken out of context, even things like the 'Final Solution' sounds like a great thing because, after all, who wants a 'temporary solution'???

Continuing along those lines, there's actually an online game entitled 'StormFront or SJW' in which one player strips away all direct references to race/sex/gender in statements made on SJW boards, which received high ratings from other members (aka. other SJW's), and statements made on The StormFront Neo-Nazi message board that received high-ratings from the other board-members (aka. fellow Nazis), and the other players attempt to guess which statements were made on 'StormFront', and which were made on an SJW board.

Since a sizable percentage of SJW's express just as much hatred and bigotry towards 'Cisgender White Males' as Neo-Nazis do towards Jews, etc. and propose many of the same 'solutions' (including 'ovens'), this is a very difficult game;

Here's a video of someone playing 'StormFront or SJW' below...

If you choose to play along, please post your score;

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Remember when MTV was cool? It had to have been over a decade ago. The Gunslinger remembers. Remember when MTV played music videos? Gunslinger remembers.

Remember when some of their biggest shows included Bevis and Butthead and Celebrity Deathmatch?

The Gunslinger remembers. RIP MTV. You suck now.

That guy's increasingly annoying to listen to.

Oh and Daria! That was a great show. WTF happened MTV?
Two Words; Laci Green

(Above is Laci Green's SJW attack on Halloween; featured on MTV)

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Off-topic, but one thing I've learned: never hold the bowl of candy out to a group of kids. You have to distribute the candy, but to hold the bowl out to a group of 4 or 5 leaves you with a nearly empty bowl. There is little political correctness among a horde or trick-or-treaters.
if you really want to have fun, hold up the entire bag of candy and tell them to fight each other for it--kid left standing gets the entire bag. not really ethical, safe or politically correct, but your Halloween night will be more entertaining

if you really want to have fun, hold up the entire bag of candy and tell them to fight each other for it--kid left standing gets the entire bag. not really ethical, safe or politically correct, but your Halloween night will be more entertaining

In an aside; I used to freeze paintballs prior to 'Mischief Night' (the day after Halloween) and then lay in a hide in or around my parents property, wearing a ghillie suit to 'snipe' the egg throwers....

There are few things more fun then watching a frozen paintball shatter an egg-throwers entire carton...except for when I hit one of them in the chest with a slightly de-frosted red paint-ball and he moaned/screamed as though he thought he was dying

Great childhood memories!!!