Tools    

previous thread:
http://www.movieforums.com/community...t=28622&page=3

The Thieves - korean movie.

The Wolverine

Man of Steel
promo looks good.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The only films I've seen in 2013 so far are Warm Bodies and A Good Day to Die Hard, so I'll say those. I refuse to say something I haven't seen is a favorite until I actually watch said movie. :P

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Movies I have seen in 2013:
Gangster Squad
Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters
A Haunted House
Mama
Snitch
Out of those Gangster Squad and Mama were probably my favorites.

Wreck it Ralph. although, the movie is geared towards video game lovers.

I haven't seen any 2013 movies yet unfortunately, but of what has been released already I'm interested in seeing Side Effects, Spring Breakers, Oz, and possibly Warm Bodies (although it looks incredibly stupid).

I liked Oz: The Great and Powerful. Mama was also okay, but I did not liked the end. I read that there will be a sequel to 300! I'm excited to see that one!

Only film I have seen that was released this year was 'side effects'
I thought it was pretty good. Clever. Rooney Mara a delight.

I am the Watcher in the Night
This year I've seen Wreck-it Ralph and Oz. I have to say I enjoyed both but Wreck-it was far better. A brilliant homage to video gaming and at the same time a Toy Story-ish take on responsibility, growing up and social changes. It is quite brilliant.

Oh and just remembered, I watched 7 Psychopaths too and have become a fan. A great cast, solid acting but the story did falter at times. Not as good as In Bruges but a very good comedy none the less.

So far:

1. To the Wonder
2. The Place Beyond the Pines
3. Side Effects
4. Upstream Color
5. Sound City
6. Dark Skies
7. Mama

Shorts:

1. Filmic Sculpture, Num. 3 by Alberto Cabrera Bernal
2. You Are Here by Leslie Supnet
3. Separate Vacations by Cameron Moneo
4. Days of Future Past by Joe Hampleton
5. Next Week by Guy Wouete
6. Addy CHOO by JB Mabe
7. In My Room by Chance Taylor

Looking forward to Spring Breakers and The Weight of Elephants:

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Only seen To The Wonder. Want to see: Twelve Year A Slave, Upstream Color, The Place Beyond the Pines and more including The Weight of Elephants. Thank you TokeZa for mentioning it in this thread. Judging from the trailer it could be a Malick inspired film.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

After the terrible "Inglorious basterds" . I didnt expect much from Django unchained But I liked it