The Best 2013? Guess.

Tools    

I reckon

I realised it was released 6 days before Christmas, but seriously

^^ Can't see the pic...

I reckon the biggest box office movies will be Man Of Steel, Star Trek Into Darkness and The Hobbit.
Maybe Iron Man 3, but the abysmal second Iron Man film might put a dampener on it.

The best I reckon will be Star Trek Into Darkness.

I reckon the hobbit...
there isn't much choice anyway, 2013 filled with sequels

I reckon the hobbit...
there isn't much choice anyway, 2013 filled with sequels
What about les-miserables?

What about les-miserables?
my bad, i forget that one haha. that one could be a hit too

Since Miyazaki is releasing a movie in 2013 and he is my favorite director I think that the IMO best movie of 2013 would be probably his, though Takahata is also releasing a movie that year as well, in fact a double feature. Since Miyazaki and Takahata released movies at the same year in 1988 as double features and Takahata movie was slightly superior, in my mind, though they are rather different.

The best movies for 2013 will be whichever ones Hollywood tells us to go see with non-stop advertising campaigns, catchy slogans and theme songs. Serious theme songs that you can't get out of your head unless you lobotomize yourself with an ice pick to the temple.

Of course, I'm guessing.

I have a feeling... Les Misérables will be the biggest 2013 film, I hope so anyway.

I have my tickets booked and I intend to see it a few times & buy the DVD when it's released. I'm a HUGE fan of Les Mis and the cast in this movie are amazing...

I mean Russle Crowe, Samantha Barks, Aaron Tveit, Helena Bonham-Carter... they should use this cast for the 30th live performance!

The wolverine

It'll die on its arse.
You have Hemorrhoids don't you? I pity you...not really!

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
You have Hemorrhoids don't you? I pity you...not really!
You've obviously never had hemorrhoids, my good sir!

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
So many to choose from...

and everything with my lord Nicolas Cage

...don't make me pick just one...that would kill us! KILL US!

Iron Man 3 will beat all!

Seriously, starting a 2013 thread with a 2012 film? Well done.

Anyway.

Elysium

Gravity

looks fun.

Evil Dead

Anything Chan Wook Park does will have my interest

And a lot of this

Cthuhlu vs Robo-Stringer Bell!

After I've seen some pictures and read some of the plot, I think "The Wolf of Wallstreet" will be the best of 2013 for me. I don't include Django Unchained, by the way.

Other honorable mentions are The Great Gatsby and Gangster Squad.