Sherlock Holmes

Tools    

i dated his daughter. haha
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
How many barrels did she give you, or should I switch movie titles to his subsequent film to find out if you got anything?

actually i dated the ACTUAL Dude's daughter. like the guy The Dude is based on. he is literally the same person. smokes pot all the time long hair, goatee, large glasses, robe and shorts, the whole nine yards.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
According to this:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...012749,00.html

Russell Crowe to play Dr. Watson??

(Hat tip to Tortuga)

Hmmm... that kinda blows me away. Does he have to be second banana already? He's not that old!

OTOH, Downey, Jr. and Crowe together? Sweet heaven!

Guy Ritchie's films are brilliant. Surely he'll do a good job on this too. I'm glad Downey is in it.

Dachshunds Fear Me
According to this:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...012749,00.html

Russell Crowe to play Dr. Watson??

(Hat tip to Tortuga)

Hmmm... that kinda blows me away. Does he have to be second banana already? He's not that old!

OTOH, Downey, Jr. and Crowe together? Sweet heaven!
If Russell doesn't lose a few pounds? Yup, he's second banana material. I worship the guy, but have always said he's a character actor in a leading man's body, and the body is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

Russell, honey, I love ya, and I totally understand middle-aged spread, but, really... Where did my beloved Maximus and Jim Braddock go? Put. The. Victoria. Bitters. Down.

OTOH - hat tip right back at ya, Tramp - Crowe, and Downey, Jr.? On the same screen? Oh, joy, oh rapture...

George: Arthur.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I was ignoring the fact that Russell's getting fat.

I like being in a state of denial.

I wonder, though, how much truth there is to this story. If they are shooting next month, we'll know soon.

At last nights Premire for Rocknrolla Guy Ritchie denied any knoledge of this

A quote from this article: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...es-report.html

reads: Speaking at the premiere of RocknRolla, Ritchie said: "I don't have a Watson. "Somebody just told me that I have Russell Crowe lined up but that's news to me. I suspect that hasn't happened and I'm still looking for my Watson."

I am half agony, half hope.
Heard yesterday that Jude Law's been tapped to play Dr. Watson.

Johann von Goethe

the worst thing GUY RITHCIE can do with sherlock holmes, is make a comedy out of it
Danny McBride was a bad choice as well

who said he's making a comedy out of it? I'm sure there will be humor, but not an all out comedy?

And yea, I also heard Jude Law will probably be Watson.
My bad
Im thinking of Ethan Cohen and Judd Apatow's upcoming release... oops

Guy Ritchie's films are awesome. He should win an Oscar for every movie he's made. I'm suprised that Revolver didn't get a Golden Globe nomination, or anything.

I thought that Ritchie was making his Holmes more action orientated? Somewhere between the original stories and some comicbook version.

I see Sienna Miller is now involved as well. Man, this thing keeps getting worse and worse.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
(copied from the review I posted here)

Asking about Sherlock Holmes:
MTV: Would you call this an origin story?
Downey: It's definitely an origin story.

Man, I can't wait to see Holmes take some poor sod apart with a cricket bat. Now that's entertainment.

Guy Ritchie's films are awesome. He should win an Oscar for every movie he's made.
Two words.... Swept Away

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)