What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
Low budget British film for me:

Just such a normal, pathetic little man, but I defy you not to get the serious creeps over this one

Anybody seen "The killer inside me" starring Casey Affleck? He is mesmirising and so believable in this film, but the amount of sexual violence and sadism is too much for me

Well, I don't know exactly what disturbing can mean. But the first time I watched 2001: A Space Odyssey was a quite powerful experience and the most disturbing experience I ever had watching a movie.

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Still, this fact doesn`t minimize ingenuity of the movie.

Anybody seen "The killer inside me" starring Casey Affleck? He is mesmirising and so believable in this film, but the amount of sexual violence and sadism is too much for me
You're right, it was disturbing, and pretty good as well.

nothing comes close imo

Thought he lost everything,then he lost a whole lot more.
Italians make some pretty disturbing pictures.....
Salò,Cannibal Holocaust and Amore Tossico to name a few.

Exterminate all rational thought.
Salò is definitely right up there. I was actually ok watching it until they pop the guy's eye out with the knife. Antichrist bothered me quite a bit. I can think of a ton of movies that had disturbing moments, but those two stand out for overall being disturbing.

Not Enough Time
Kids. Hands down, Kids.
I like this answer. One- because I am a fan of the movie and I can see how you would term it as disturbing. BUT- I don't really think it fits into the category. I think they're tallking about seeing a murder scene photo, etc.

Which I will say, now that I think of it unfortunately, The Hills Have Eyes rape scenes. Awful and disgusting and I refuse to watch the movie ever again, I hate it. Not only that, I think it is distasteful and pointless except to people who get off on that which is even worse.

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Not Enough Time
Stephen King's "It" scared the bejeebus out of me as a kid. Seriously, I was petrified for months.

I've seen it again since though, and it's not that bad.
I've avoided this movie for decades because of how much all my friends used to say it scared them! But maybe I should see for myself. I'm not that scared of clowns.

I've seen it, I don't find it disturbing, but Definently over the top. But that movie is absolute sh*t. I didn't find Casey's or Albas performances anything near believable.

Inbred is probably the strangest film I've seen, it's not exactly disturbing as I strangely just found it funny but some certainly would!

Drive, but maybe it was due to me not liking flying pieces of brain.

Friends Don't Let Friends Pay Movie Prices for Rentals
Last House On The Left. Just mentally disturbing

The Exorcist for me. Watched it years ago and haven't been game til last week to watch it again. Scared the crap out of me!!

allwebaccessories.com

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
Oldboy- I know it's been said, but it's probably one of the first [if not the first] film that comes to mind when I think "disturbing". I absolutely love the film! although; I wasn't overly fond of the octopus/squid eating scene.
[warning; as seen below]

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku