Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Hugo

One of Scorccese's weakest films. Still quite good:

My Neighbor Totoro

The is the second time I watched this movie in this year and I am impressed again.

It is truly a monumental achievement in animation and like The Pyramids, The Great Wall of China, Beethoven's 9th and Tolstoy's War and Peace, among mankind's most precious cultural heritages.

Rating:
, obviously.

this movie is so boring. the entire story is crap. except for the upside-down scene, which is effin awesome. and i think denzel act is superb.

i cant believe this great movie is defeated by Brave in Oscar. there's a lot of scene which makes me remembering my childhood. maybe this one is too segmented, so its kinda difficult to love this one if u were not a gamers.

Midnight in Paris -

This is one of those beautiful films that leaves you with a smile on your face. Great movie with an outstanding performance from Owen Wilson, who I feel is quite underrated as an actor. His acting in this film was nothing short of excellent.

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a movie as much as this one. And believe it or not this was my first Woody Allen movie, and if the rest of his films have a similar style to this, then he's definitely going to become one of my favourite directors of all time.

Blood Diamond (2006)

The film is maybe a little sentimental at the end (the part in London), but it was an enjoyable ride! It also contains some very strong performances from Leonardo DiCaprio (I really liked his accent in this movie) and Djimon Hounsou. It was also very well directed and it had some really intense scenes, that are really worth seeing.

I recommend it to people who are interested in the infernal situations in some parts of Africa and of course to all fans of DiCaprio!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I agree with Septimus's Flight ranking. It's a solid film.

Meanwhile, gave Traffic a 2nd watch. That was a mistake yet again-- 2/10

Flight, 9/10

The only reason I don't give it a 10 is because it's not the type of film you can watch over and over. For a single viewing experience, it was superb. As an ex drunk, I was perhaps more immersed in it than most would be.

Argo. 9/10 And for the same reason cricket gave---it's a single viewing deal for me, but because I already knew the outcome (despite that, it's extremely tense) and saw it replayed in the movie, I don't want to sit through it again. Still, a great movie.

Pitfall (1962)

8.5/10 - The desolate landscape sets up the eerie aura of Pitfall and gives the film an alienated and ghost-like quality in itself. The haunting experimental musical score by Toru Takemitsu is astounding and sneaks in a menacing break from the drab landscapes.

8/10

The most loathsome of all goblins
The Impossible (2012) 4/5

Talk about a harrowing roller-coaster. It also further cements my belief that Naomi Watts is the best actress of the 21st century.