Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
Bringing up Baby 8/10, i liked it a lot, very funny, hepburn was superb.
We said so. Glad you enjoyed it.

The Grapes of Wrath

I cried a little.

Flight

Not a bad movie, and Denzel Washington's performance is quite good, but I can't say I enjoyed it.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Berberian Sound Studio: 4.25 / 5

Very Lynchian, a unique and mesmerizing experience, highly recommended! I posted my review of it in the Movie Reviews section.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Primer: 3 / 5
That's what happens when you let an engineer be artsy (myself included). Doesn't look at all cheap for its $7000 budget

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!

Post back in movie tab.

Suspect's Reviews

LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!!

Post back in movie tab.
Come on guys, even OP wants this to die again.

Movie Tab II has been slowing down as of late.

Resident Evil Retribution.

6/10 It looks great and it's entertaining, however I have lost count with how many res evil movies are out now, plus it looks like another is planned.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Wonder Woman (2009) 4.5/5

The best animated feature I've watched in a while, and the best film based on DC comics I've ever seen (although Mask of the Phantasm and All-Star Superman come pretty close.) Not knowing what to expect, I was very surprised by the intelligent writing, witty dialogue and superb animation.

Zero Dark Thirty

3.5/5

One called Silent Scream. A cheap knock-off of Friday the 13th. College kids go to stay in a mountain cabin, they all get butchered in various ways, stupid dialogue, crummy acting. Dont bother with this one, complete garbage.