Excited?!
20.00%
3 votes
Hell Yeah
80.00%
12 votes
O Gawd No?
15 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Ok guys i know a touchy subject as many people dislike the twilight saga, However i happen to be a Fan of there Saga, and i have just recently been told about the new movies which should be coming out, Called Midnight Sun,
They are going to be like the origional films with a twist it is going to be from edwards POV.!

Thoughts and ideas, Good Or not Good?

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Oh I hadn't heard this. I know that Midnight Sun was the book that got leaked before it was finished so Stephanie Myer (somewhat understandably) got pissy and decided to never release it.

I'd be interested to see how this would work as a film. When I read the leaked chapters while enjoyable as fan fair, it didn't seem anything more than that. It really was just the first book retold from Edwards point of view, meaning you get to hear Edwards thoughts.

I haven't voted because I'm neither. If anything at this point, I'm intrigued.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

I'll probably watch it on DVD, but who really cares. Probably a lot of people or children..Lol!

Fair comments guys me personally im really excited i just hope its not a internet Troll

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
so wait, is this a real thing or....? is there website links to confirm? I knew about the unreleased book, but is it going to be a movie or? [just confused here ]

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
I don't get the appeal of the Twilight movies at all.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I doubt it's going to happen- it doesn't really make sense in film terms.
Sure it does. The green stuff.

I don't think they're practically good films, I just like the vampire and werewolf fights, I got breaking dawn and just watched the end of it.

I just want the series end. Buy all them all and watch from start to Finnish. the only reason I like twilight is because of the Cullens & Werewolfs. I don't care about Bella & Edward.

Just another movie Guru
why does the "no" option to this poll have a question mark, as if we're not sure if we should really say no?

Either way; if it's made it will make millions. I'll probably end up seeing it, because when I start a series I watch every damned film in the series.

But a new story told specifically from Ed's side would be rather, intriguing. I know nothing of the source material "midnight sun" however if done correctly there is potential for another entertaining and profitable film..

I really hope this is a joke. o-o Why would they make a film from Edward's POV when movies aren't even filmed in POV's? Or, at least most of them aren't.

The Lord of the Rings