Kick Ass 2 "Greenlit"

Tools    

I thought the first one was enjoyable enough, I'm interested to see what they'll be able to do for a sequel

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I thought the first one was enjoyable enough, I'm interested to see what they'll be able to do for a sequel
All they have to do is UNLEASH Hit Girl again and I will buy a ticket.

Hit Girl was the only reason I watched the entire thing. Kick Ass 2 better have lots of Hit Girl in it.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Hopefully lots of Christopher Mintz-Plasse moments. MORE CAR SINGING TOO!!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Looks like "Show's NOT over Mother ****ers"!

That's cool, I liked the movie, just hope the sequel doesn't go to sh**!

This movie is going to be absolutely awesome! The returning cast coupled with the new additions will be so stellar. I just hope they really up the ante.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
I actually blogged about this earlier this past weekend: the plot has been revealed too ! Figured I'd share.

"Kick-Ass, Hit Girl and Red Mist return for the follow-up to 2010's irreverent global hit: Kick-Ass 2. After Kick-Ass' (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) insane bravery inspires a new wave of self-made masked crusaders, led by the badass Colonel Stars and Stripes (Jim Carrey), our hero joins them on patrol. When these amateur superheroes are hunted down by Red Mist (Christopher Mintz-Plasse)—reborn as The Mother F%&*^r—only the blade-wielding Hit Girl (Chloë Grace Moretz) can prevent their annihilation.." you can read more about the plot here.

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku