What is your recently viewed film?

Tools    

Dunno if there are other threads like this.

Post the latest film you just watched and add a brief comment about the movie...

mine's Alien (1979, Ridley Scott).

I liked it. Its a very good thriller. I was watching it alone and really, I got scared in some scene LOL.

Larry Crowne = 5/10

A super simplistic "see spot run" movie that couldn’t be any more vanilla flavored even if it tried to be. It’s about as complex as a 1950’s family TV show and about as deep.

My most recent film was Shadow of a Doubt by Alfred Hitchcock. I thought it wasn't one of his strongest.
So what film do you consider his strongest?

I love Shadow of a Doubt, it's perfect Hitchcock to me. What didn't you like about it?

EDIT: A reminder, before anyone tabs again...

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
i saw avatar recently

Deadland I thought it was a little too long but I was tired when watching. The story was ok. One of the actors was really strange looking and played his part well I thought. At the start I thought it was going to be a film along the lines of The Road but in my opinion it wasn t as good. Does any-one watch the recent releases?

Alice. The SyFy one. Sure it is a little long winded, but the plot is.. oh-ho-ho. I love it. It takes Wonderland to a whole new level. And though it is a SyFy film, and the CGI is pretty bad, the actors/actresses do an amazing job. It was like... the 4th time I've seen it, but I HAD to watch it with my boyfriend. He HAD to see the awesomeness that WAS Alice.

Edit: Oh not to mention, it has a lot of good things in one.. Drama, Action, Comedy.. Sadness.. I CRIED! I CRIED! Tonight, over that movie, I sobbed like a baby. No matter how many times I see that movie.. T.T

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Just finished Bodyguards and Assassins and I deffinatly recommend watching the film. Lots of great action but not to much to put it over the top.

EDIT: A reminder, before anyone tabs again...
Guys, we don't need two on-going movie tabs. One already exists HERE. And it's already been mentioned in this thread.

When will this thread be closed?
Seriously people. Movie Tab. Saully even provided a link.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
"Midnight in Paris"..Good Rom-Com....
There is no such thing as a good rom-com.

Shakespeare in Love. Sliding Doors. Really, I could go on and on but if you don't like 'em you don't like 'em.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!