Hey there

Tools    

Hello, all! My name is Maxwell and I've been searching for a new forum to discuss movies and other related topics. I'm 27, went to film school, and now work a boring office job that doesn't even begin to satisfy me creatively. I tweet a lot, but I enjoy the structure a forum can bring and since a few of the ones I used to post on have... we'll say "dwindled" over the past year or two, I'm hoping this will fill the void. This place/the posters seem pretty chill and intelligent and I'm hoping to find some fun, relaxed discussion.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Hey Maxwell, welcome to Movie Forums.

Welcome, Miss Vicky!
In case you're wondering what Swan means, another user (Miss Vicky) used that exact avatar for a very long time. So don't be surprised if it trips people up now and then.

In case you're wondering what Swan means, another user (Miss Vicky) used that exact avatar for a very long time. So don't be surprised if it trips people up now and then.
It actually tripped me up for a second.

Great avatar from a great movie. I'd probably rank it at number 11 on my list of favorites. Anybody with a Joaquin avatar is definitely getting off on the right foot with me, so welcome to MoFo! I hope you stick around. Be sure to fill out your profile with your favorite movies and such.

Welcome to the site, CM. As the others have already said, just jump in and start posting.

Also, I hear MoFo is a great way of passing the time at work.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Miss Vicky doing introduction thread? It mindf*cked me a little bit.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

So first of all, I changed my avatar so as to avoid any confusion. I certainly don't want to be mistaken for anything else.

Second of all, thanks very much for the warm welcome. I do hope to get into posting as the work week goes on. ;-)

Third of all, to the poster who asked, I would pronounce it cine maxwell, as my name is Maxwell.

Cheers, all.

I think I used that pic as an avatar for a little while as well, but it shouldn't cause any confusion.
Always good to have another Joaquin fan around.