What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Mr Mercedes season 1 very enjoyable looking forward to next two seasons
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

The Kominsky Method. Only a few episodes in but so far I'm liking it. There's something about Alan Arkin that I love. He's always seems to be funny in situations that shouldn't be funny. Just binged the 3rd season of Goliath. Didn't like it.

Casey Jones with Alan Hale Jr.
Steamin' and a rollin'...

I watched Psych as a kid - just the first season. Found it again, and so decided to finish it.

I am in the fifth season now and there's a Twin Peaks tribute episode. Screamed with joy like an absolute moron at my telly.

Season 2 of The Deuce. At first I was disappointed that they'd jumped ahead a few years, but the change really worked. Season 3 is showing now over here and I'm looking forward to see where they go. My guess is early 80's VHS or just following on a few months later.

I should point out that I binged it for me. Took about 6 or 7 weeks to watch 8 episodes.

The more stress I have in my life, the more enjoyable this kind of mindless entertainment is. And I’ve always loved watching people whose lives are so different from mine.

Just plowed through season 2 of Narcos: Mexico. Was good, wandered a bit and Felix is in no way as interesting as Escobar. If they get another season it should get back a little bit of that punch with the rise of El Chapo.

Me and my wife are currently watching season 2 of Legends of tomorrow. Only recently found this show and we're loving it so far.

I sat through the first 2 seasons of this as they were rolled out and has remained on my list in netflix ever since, but my daughter has recently binged the entire 4 seasons in like a week so, am just now revisiting and sitting through the remaining 2 seasons.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives

Been to 18 of the restaurants in the Seattle-Tacoma area.

They had that on Gogglebox over here a few weeks ago, @Stirchley and it looked terrible. Lord only knows how you're watching it.... But then, we all have that one programme, don't we?

⬆️ It’s strangely compelling. One of the men in the 4 couples was such a dick. Acted like an overgrown whiny baby & was so verbally abusive & mean to his wife. And yet they are still together.

The show dropped on Netflix for the 1st time (only season 9 so far) & I might buy season 10 from Amazon to stream. I love watching people who are completely different from myself. Before I married I would not even consider a blind date. Yet these people marry at first sight.