2nd Animation Hall of Fame

Tools    

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Other than mainstream animation - Disney, Dreamworks, etc., I know nothing about Anime - I just can't get into it. But if no one minds my list would include no Anime, then I'm willing to participate. As I understand it, I am to pm my nominations. If you're looking for reviews also for the ones nominated, I'll pass. I'm good with rating movies, but I just can't get into doing reviews.

Other than mainstream animation - Disney, Dreamworks, etc., I know nothing about Anime - I just can't get into it. But if no one minds my list would include no Anime, then I'm willing to participate. As I understand it, I am to pm my nominations. If you're looking for reviews also for the ones nominated, I'll pass. I'm good with rating movies, but I just can't get into doing reviews.
No.

The rules are that each participant nominates one film, then all participants watch and review every nominated film, then send a ballot to the host with all nominated films ranked in order of best to worst. You don't get to pick and choose which films you watch.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Reviews are a part of the process. Sorry lad.

But if no one minds my list would include no Anime, then I'm willing to participate. As I understand it, I am to pm my nominations. If you're looking for reviews also for the ones nominated, I'll pass.
It sounds like what you want to do would be better suited to the Countdowns. For those you can watch whatever films you want before the deadline, then send your list to the host, no reviews necessary.

What an excellent day for an exorcism
It sounds like what you want to do would be better suited to the Countdowns. For those you can watch whatever films you want before the deadline, then send your list to the host, no reviews necessary.
Now that sounds like my cup of tea. I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Now that sounds like my cup of tea. I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
Pre-1930 countdown is the next one, if interested thread giving details is here.

Sorry if rauldc14 made an executive decision and I accidentally skipped over it, but I would personally be for doing second nominations, at least for a couple people. The reason is kind of selfish, and it is that I have a pre-30s blind nom that I've been meaning to watch and I know I won't get around to it soon unless I nominate it for this... I know I could also nominate for the second pre-30s HoF, but I'd rather have three new pre-30s than just two... besides, for those who haven't seen it it could help them for making choices in pre-30s countdown.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
if a couple of folks bring it up to 10 or there about, that's fine.