Movie Memorabilia

Tools    

Hey you!

Do you have movie memorabilia? Anything that reminds you of your favorite movies? Or even a piece of the set or some kind of prop used in the film?

All I have is a few posters, some pins and patches and just a few fur toys. I'll post the photos on the weekend since classes already started so I don't have a lot of time during the week.

What do you have? What would you want if you could pick anything?

Hey you!

Do you have movie memorabilia? Anything that reminds you of your favorite movies? Or even a piece of the set or some kind of prop used in the film?

All I have is a few posters, some pins and patches and just a few fur toys. I'll post the photos on the weekend since classes already started so I don't have a lot of time during the week.

What do you have? What would you want if you could pick anything?
I collect movie prop replicas.. great hobby...

Some posters...a replica of Jason's hockey mask and a replica of the gas mask from Dead Man's Shoes. Other than that, a couple of posters, and an Italian 70's gory film composer.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I collect all kinds of stuff including little PVC figures of some of my favorite characters, toys, dolls, bobbleheads, statues, and movie posters. They're all over the house.

By order: Scarface, The Godfather, The Shining (this one is a bit crazy upside down and all), Back to The Future, The Joker.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170219_162638.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	393.2 KB
ID:	28981   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170219_163041.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	398.7 KB
ID:	28982   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170219_163336.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	419.7 KB
ID:	28983   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170219_163500.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	437.9 KB
ID:	28984   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170219_163648.jpg
Size:	437.2 KB
ID:	28985  

By order: Reservoir Dogs, E.T. and Pulp Fiction (with 156cm).

Also have Chewbacca from Star Wars and Mr. Big from Zootopia (just because of the Godfather scene obviously ). Also have some from McDonalds ahah They're from the movie The Secret Life of Pets.

Can't take a picture but I also have The Godfather t-shirt and also Mario Puzo's book The Godfather (O padrinho in portuguese).

Not much but in the future I'd like to expand this "collection" of random stuff
Attachments

Name:	20170219_163819.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	398.9 KB
ID:	28986   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170219_164417.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	407.2 KB
ID:	28987   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170219_164615.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	453.0 KB
ID:	28988   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170219_164728.jpg
Size:	408.0 KB
ID:	28989  

I collect movie prop replicas.. great hobby...
What do you have?

I collect all kinds of stuff including little PVC figures of some of my favorite characters, toys, dolls, bobbleheads, statues, and movie posters. They're all over the house.
Wow you seem to have tons of stuff Can you tell me some of the PVC figures?

That's the dream, to have the entire house with all kind of merchandise and figures and posters and everything!

I've had an Eraserhead poster on sale on ebay forever and no one is buying it. I don't get it. I had it as cheap as $150. These previously sold for $!200 and are rare as hens teeth. The movie poster market took a hard crash after ebay arrived. Nobody realized how much of this stuff was out there. I just saw a 3-piece standee for "The Green Slime" on auction. Who would have thought someone had that stashed in his closet for four decades!

Wow you seem to have tons of stuff Can you tell me some of the PVC figures?

That's the dream, to have the entire house with all kind of merchandise and figures and posters and everything!

Here are some pictures of a small part of my collection:

I've had an Eraserhead poster on sale on ebay forever and no one is buying it. I don't get it. I had it as cheap as $150. These previously sold for $!200 and are rare as hens teeth. The movie poster market took a hard crash after ebay arrived. Nobody realized how much of this stuff was out there. I just saw a 3-piece standee for "The Green Slime" on auction. Who would have thought someone had that stashed in his closet for four decades!

eBay killed the collectible market. If you're willing to sell it for a reasonable price, you might want to shop it around to some comics and/or collectible stores in your area, or the vendors at a comics/collectible show. They won't pay top dollar because they're buying it for resale, but you'll probably get a decent price for it, and maybe even a little bit more if you're willing to make a trade for other merchandise.

Wow I'm truly impressed It's looking at my future house ahah How hard is it to find and collect this items? And truth be told, how expensive can they be?

That E.T. figure is so cool

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

My wife would kill me if I had something like this.

Suspect's Reviews

What do you have?
Mainly Star Wars and Horror Stuff, Hockey Masks from Friday the 13th 3-8, The Neca Hellraiser puzzle box, Captain America's shield, Thor's Hammer, a bunch of the papered numbered limited run Icons and Master Replicas lightsaber/blaster/movie props from star wars

Also tons of SH Figuarts, Bandai kits and Black Series figures from Star Wars.

Wow I'm truly impressed It's looking at my future house ahah How hard is it to find and collect this items? And truth be told, how expensive can they be?

That E.T. figure is so cool
I buy most of this stuff at garage sales, flea markets, and toy deals, so they're very cheap. Most of the small figures cost me less than 25 cents each, and the larger items, (most large items are not in those pictures), cost me about $1 - $5 each.

My wife would kill me if I had something like this.
The trick is to marry someone who also collects stuff. Hubby collects comic books, statues, and collectible baseballs. Here are a few pictures of his collection:

Attachments

Name:	IMG_0552.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	455.9 KB
ID:	29011   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0487.jpg
Views:	674
Size:	413.1 KB
ID:	29012   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0741.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	419.0 KB
ID:	29013   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0484.jpg
Views:	729
Size:	436.0 KB
ID:	29017  

That's amazing! You know you have a lot when you have to put posters on the ceiling. Most of my collection is in storage, I recently moved.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I buy most of this stuff at garage sales, flea markets, and toy deals, so they're very cheap. Most of the small figures cost me less than 25 cents each, and the larger items, (most large items are not in those pictures), cost me about $1 - $5 each.

The trick is to marry someone who also collects stuff. Hubby collects comic books, statues, and collectible baseballs. Here are a few pictures of his collection:

Very nice. Would he be willing to sell anything to me?!?!?!?!

That's amazing! You know you have a lot when you have to put posters on the ceiling. Most of my collection is in storage, I recently moved.
Our combined collection is all over the house, in the office, with some stuff in the attic, in storage, and in the warehouse. We have some posters on the ceilings because we have shelves with stuff all over the walls. Here's a picture of part of my Marvin the Martian collection:

Very nice. Would he be willing to sell anything to me?!?!?!?!
We sell this kind of stuff on eBay and at collectible shows. That's how we started selling. We were both collectors, and we realized that we could get better prices on stuff if we bought it wholesale in bulk, and just kept what we wanted for our collections, and sold the rest.

Here are a couple more pictures of some of my other collectible stuff:

Attachments

Name:	BJ15.jpg
Views:	870
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	29036   Click image for larger version

Name:	1000sfigures2992.jpg
Views:	777
Size:	448.2 KB
ID:	29038   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08117.jpg