Anne Hathaway - Thoughts

Tools    

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
^^ Touche

IMHO, she is not that good looking for a movie star!

She started in Hollywood with Princess Diaries. The movie script demanded an average looking, ordinary teenager to be the protagonist, and then suddenly add a surprise element by declaring that she is actually a princess That movie became a bit popular and she continued her acting in the film industry.
Maybe she is a good actor (I havnt seen all her films), but then there are tons of actors who would have looked and acted better in a catwoman suit!

p.s. not intended to hurt anyone's feelings. just my thoughts on anne hathway

Hmm, before seeing her in Rises, I would have said the same thing, Sam. I'm not even a fan of the Cat, but I imagined like 10 other actresses in the role before I accepted Hathaway, but she did fine work with what was a somewhat limited character.

I have recently gained a crush on Anne Hathaway since seeing her in The Dark Knight Rises.

So I thought I start a thread about whether you like her or not, her favorite film performances and what you would like to see her do in the future ?
Isn't it terrible that looking through that list I've only seen her in The Dark Knight Rises. I wasn't a great fan of her Catwoman but she certainly had the right tone and she looked good in what was a cleverly grounded costume.

I liked it in a recent "round table" discussion where a group of actresses were talking about the intrusiveness of press photographers. Hathaway was concerned about having kids because of this and Marion Cotillard said "Come to France, we have laws!"

I'm hot and cold with Anne Hathaway...I loved her in Rachel Getting Married and Love and Other Drugs...haven't seen Les Miserables and I hated her as the Catwoman.

I'm hot and cold with Anne Hathaway...I loved her in Rachel Getting Married and Love and Other Drugs...haven't seen Les Miserables and I hated her as the Catwoman.
Yeah, hot and cold. I think that sums it up for me.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
She is a common actress with a pretty face. She has very little charisma and energy. She is helpless in the drama. In comedies she is also weak. Only pretty woman. That's all. But Julia is not so .