The Three Musketeers...IN 3D!!!!!

Tools    

I have just seen the trailer and my nostalgia for the 93 film has just been raped horrifically.

God, this will be one film i avoid come september.

WHY? I ASK WHY????

Semper Fooey
That looks like a hoot.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Dear Yodas Wife,

Semper Fooey
I have just seen the trailer and my nostalgia for the 93 film has just been raped horrifically.

God, this will be one film i avoid come september.

WHY? I ASK WHY????
The 93 isn't very good. But it turned out for me to be a good date movie.

The Richard Lester version is the best.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I agree with Will. The 70's musketeers flick was a hoot and a half. Imo i prefer the casting of Malkovich, byrne , Jeremy Irons and Depardieu (man in the iron mask)over the 93 film.

Semper Fooey
The reason the 1993 was a good date movie, the date hadn't seen Rebecca de Mornay before and didn't think she was attractive. I saw my opening and said, "You're better looking." She bought it.

I've just watched the trailer.. Nice and cool!!! looking forward to the released dates!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
When I heard they were going for a Pirates of the Caribbean kind of vibe I was quite interested but the trailer isn't doing too much for me. Although I like that they seem to have added some steampunk elements

BANNED
Nice film. I am really excited to watch this film. I'd read that this film will be unique to other Three Musketeers film before since it has more action scenes and they are choreograph by a known martial art choreographer.

sorry but it looks crap. I love the 93 version because i grew up with it. Plus i love the cast. Keifer Sutherland, Oliver Platt, Charlie Sheen, Tim Curry...ETC

Sudoku Blackbelt
I know this thread has been idle for a while, but there's something that bothers me.

The Musketeers were mainly swordsmen, correct?

Isn't a musket a firearm?