Films You Hate, But Everyone Else Loves

Tools    

The Fast & The Furious...the whole franchise.

Is white trash beautiful
I am not a big fan of The Social Network and I know alot of people love this movie I just could not get into it. I am not saying its the worst film ever, I just found it kind of boring.

Wizard Of Oz.

Moonwalker.

The Fast & The Furious...the whole franchise.
There are people who love these movies!

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The Godfather.

ican't stanad lord of the rings or the martiax. i don't likekill bill moive much.

Do you hate that? I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they hate it. Not live up to the hype, sure, but really thinking it stinks...

Why do you hate it? Be as specific as possible

I hate the Godfather cause it's a francis ford coppola/al pacino/marlon brando deal. These guys are not up to the mark they pretend to be in terms of their appeal to women. They want unjust power, and they're foolish and need to be stopped. Don't women see through the stupidity and inadequacy....?

Poor troll effort. I've seen my 8-year old nephew do better troll jobs.

I learned this by analysing their looks compared to how they act with it to get whatever ie women. They don't live up to the mark. I think I'm better than they in terms of quality of course and as for others ... I would agree that an attractive child boy could grow up to get an attractive woman.... anyone with connections to powerful inadequate boys should be ostracised as well. Afterall what non-beautiful deed are they portraying - a worthless sick one to me!

I think the problem here is assuming that women are attracted to those characters for their looks. I think they're attracted to them for their power and confidence; both are notoriously strong aphrodisiacs.

But what gives them the right to be powerful, to do whatever when they are not high in terms of looks. They match with uglier girls don't they... it's wrong for them to transgress which I suppose is why they get terminated or get negative repercussions in old age and such when they can no longer get these women they shouldn't get... it seems a secret termination connection deal for others too which I don't have a problem with at all.

Nothing gives them the right to do anything they do: that's the point. They take what they want by force. They're criminals.

Looks are largely irrelevant. For one, I think plenty of people find them attractive (they're all actors, after all), but even if they were not, a person does not always have to be physically attractive to attract people. Being rich, powerful, and confident works just fine. For examples of this, see Donald Trump, wealthy businessmen, many famous directors, etc.

I'm more than a little confused about your complaint.

Boys are compared based on their quality only. Their actions can transcend reality and therefore are falsified actions. It's up to how smart a woman is to see that, to not accept a bad quality male whatever they do cause its a false deed. They are degraded to their level in this way. Which is why I have a problem with pretty girls going to inadequate boys.

What you're saying is... INTREDASTING. However, why focus it on a decent film instead of to celebrity or humanity in general?

I have no idea what that second sentence is supposed to mean. As for the rest: it depends on what you mean by "quality" and "inadequate." I have no problem with a pretty girl ending up with a relatively ordinary (or even unattractive) boy if he has other qualities that she thinks makes up for it. Happens all the time, and it's generally considered admirable when people look beyond transient surface things.

But this is irrelevant, because there are plenty of reasons for women to be attracted to the men in The Godfather. They are confident, wealthy, and powerful. Some, like Vito, are also very wise. So, the movie is perfectly believable in this regard.

You can either choose to do the right thing or not. I suppose the inadequates are fools either way and so are the women they attract. Termination deal, not?