Lindsay Lohan - Can She Make A Comeback ?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
She can clean my place anytime.

Lindsay Lohan to work as janitor for community service hours

April 25, 2011 | 12:43 pm

Lindsay Lohan’s next role will involve a broom and mop. And no, she will not be playing Cinderella.
The "Mean Girls" actress will soon be starring as a janitor at the Los Angeles County coroner's office thanks to a judge's decision last week to sentence her to 120 hours at the county morgue as part of a probation violation sentence for an alleged jewelry theft.
Judge Stephanie Sautner on Friday sentenced Lohan to 120 days in jail and 480 hours of community service, including 360 hours at the downtown Women’s Center on skid row and 120 hours at the Mission Road coroner’s office. The judge ruled that Lohan violated the terms of her 2007 probation for drunk driving by wearing a gold chain as she left a Venice jewelry store in January and failing to return it until she learned that detectives were preparing to serve a search warrant.
While Lohan is appealing Sautner's ruling, the judge said she must start the community service hours within a week. The actress has a year to complete the required hours.
“We have community service workers all the time,” said Assistant Chief Ed Winter of the coroner’s office. “They do janitorial tasks. They clean up and sweep up.”

Lohan will be treated like any other community service worker assigned to the office by the courts, Winter said. Lohan bailed out of jail Friday within five hours of getting the 120-day jail term.
Sautner also reduced a felony grand theft case related to a Jan. 22 necklace theft to a misdemeanor. Sautner is the third judge to handle Lohan in the last four years.
Another judge agreed last September that Lohan should stay at the Betty Ford Center rehabilitation facility for three months instead of going to jail.
Sautner indicated Lohan disrespected her previous judges, noting the actress "thumbs her nose at the court."
Sautner noted the expletive on Lohan's fingernail last July caught by a courtroom camera.
"She walks into court with 'F U' on her fingernails," the judge said. "I don't know what that means unless it has 'I am' before it

She is, but I like women twice her age, so that's not really a bad thing for me.

Also, she shouldn't be blonde. As a natural readhead, it makes her look washed out, even when she's not partying herself to an early grave.

To question if Lohan can make a comeback implies she has something to come back to--like a previously successful career. I don't know who she is and doubt if I've seen any movie she was in. But from what I read here about her life style, sounds to me she lacks the will and energy it takes to become even a mediocre actress. But then she really doesn't want to be an actress--she wants to be a STAR! A "personality!"

So she's like most Hollywood actors/actresses then?
Unfortunately. Most of the young ones, especially those who come out of TV. Personally, I think a person's acting ability improves the more time s/he spends in live theater.

Semper Fooey
When you think about it there has always been actors who had theater training and other who didn't and many decent actors didn't have that background. Joan Crawford, Gary Cooper, Greta Garbo, Walter Brennan, John Wayne (when he felt like acting), Randolph Scott, Cary Grant.

No! she's way into deep to get herself out!

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Remember when actors had to actually use some skill and artistry to create a charismatic character? Nowadays producers just discover a few happy drunks, put em in a house (or a movie), and switch on the camera.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Lohans comeback appearance will be in a leaked sex tape.

All I have to say is -Drug + Meltdown + terrible acting skills= no career.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
All I have to say is -Drug + Meltdown + terrible acting skills= no career.
you can say that if you wish, however that equation is factually incorrect.

I forgot all about this. Well Its 2012 and she ain't dead yet. But I'll hold out until the end of the year.

Seriously things aren't getting better for her. If she just wandered off the face of the earth, I doubt anyone would care that much.

Semper Fooey
To question if Lohan can make a comeback implies she has something to come back to--like a previously successful career. I don't know who she is and doubt if I've seen any movie she was in. But from what I read here about her life style, sounds to me she lacks the will and energy it takes to become even a mediocre actress. But then she really doesn't want to be an actress--she wants to be a STAR! A "personality!"
Where did rufnek go?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
She is a filthy junkie so NO she can't.

I have always liked Lindsay Lohan. Gary Marshall said that he thinks she is the next Julia Roberts if she can get her head screwed on right. I agree with that (only she is hotter than Juilia Roberts). Look at Robert Downey Jr and Mickey Rourke. Downey Jr spent 16 months in prison and did every drug. Now he is back better than ever. She is the product of a bad environment. Her dad is a wannabe celebrity and her mom isn't even a real mom, just an enabler. Lohan can act, I loved her in mean girls, she was good in the parent trap, freaky friday and Machete (where she had a scene in particular that was fantastic). She still has time to make a lot of great movies. I hope she makes a comeback. I like seeing people beat their demons and rise.

I heard on this program that she is in the black financially.