Pixar Vs Dreamworks - Which Do You Prefer?

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I do enjoy the Shrek films and I don't think Bee Movie is as terrible as it's been made out to be on here, but Dreamworks can't even compete with Pixar, especially Up, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, and Wall E.

I give my vote to Pixar.

I'm not a big fan of animation overall,I usually watch animated films when they're shown on TV and when I'm bored and well,judging from the list,I guess I would be the minority here since I was more entertained by Dreamworks films.Yeah,from objective point of view,Pixar is definitely more quality but I had much more fun watching Shark Tale,Shrek,Road To El-Dorado than The Incredibles,Finding Nemo or Toy Story,Ratatouille.
I haven't seen such legends like Up,Toy Story sequels,Wall E,How To Train Your Dragon,so maybe I haven't seen the best of Pixar yet.

Pixar by miles.

1995 - Toy Story (Pixar)

1998 - A Bugs Life (Pixar) VS Antz (Dreamworks)

99/00- Toy Story 2 (Pixar) VS The Road To El-Dorado (Dreamworks)

2001 - Monsters Inc (Pixar) VS Shrek (Dreamworks)

2002 - Spirit : Stallion Of The Cimarron (Dreamworks)

2003 - Finding Nemo (Pixar) VS Sinbad : Legend Of Th Seven Seas (Dreamworks)

2004 - The Incredibles (Pixar) VS Shrek 2 & Shark Tale (Dreamworks)

2005 - Madagascar (Dreamworks)

2006 - Cars (Pixar) VS Over The Hedge (Dreamworks)

2007 - Ratatouille (Pixar) VS Shrek The Third & Bee Movie (Dreamworks)

2008 - Wall-E (Pixar) VS Madagascar 2 : Escape To Africa & Kung Fu Panda (Dreamworks)

2009 - Up (Pixar) VS Monsters Vs Aliens (Dreamworks)

2010 - Toy Story 3 (Pixar) VS Shrek Forever After & How To Train Your Dragon (Dreamworks)

Others both have released since this topic was made: Cars 2, and Brave from Pixar, and Megamind, Kung Fu Panda 2, Puss in Boots, Madagasgar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, and Rise of the Guardians from Dreamworks. Think that's all of them.

I've put my favourites in bold.

How To Train Your Dragon is Dreamworks, not Pixar.
oh,my mistake.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Pixar. Dreamworks has two maybe three movies that are anywhere close to being at Pixar's level. I love How to Train Your Dragon, but it's no Up.