Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Not sorry here, but bye.
Actually I'm not sorry either since I didn nothing wrong, see you guys whenever I have the ambition to return. Maybe Decemberish

Yeah, I'd say exhibiting a blatant double standard about how seriously to take possibly joking death threats, and sarcastically brushing it off when someone points it out, is "wrong."

Here's hoping you guys do some reflecting on how things got to this point. My more pessimistic side says it's more likely the time will be spent redirecting any resentment towards me for calling some of the self-destructive behavior out for what it is, but I hope I'm wrong.

@DalekbusterScreen5 -- Thank you for playing and not really being one of those low-key players who could kinda get on your nerves just for being there. I remember there was something about you regarding toilet paper and the female Doctor Who.... eh, let's not get into that. Play smarter next time, though. I remember when you sent in your vote... others were voting you out. You coulda saved yourself, or at least been in a duel, and you didn't manage it.
It's always a pleasure. I wish I had waited to cast my vote and found out who everyone else was voting for who weren't voting for me, but I didn't want to delay the game any longer than I possibly already had. I think I'd already peed you off by leaving it as long as I had!

I tried looking for Jodie Whittaker toilet paper, but surprisingly I couldn't find any on Ebay.

Yes, but anyone can say anything. I could have told him the same thing you did for instance. The problem is perception. We never know what will really happen until it does.
That is correct, but during the game. It's after the game when it's important to me that everyone knows the truth.

Yes, but anyone can say anything. I could have told him the same thing you did for instance. The problem is perception. We never know what will really happen until it does.
That is correct, but during the game. It's after the game when it's important to me that everyone knows the truth.
Your new avatar scares me Cricket🙈

Congrats Suspect Missed the last 80 pages or so meaning i have no clue what happened exactly but congrats! I expected Cosmic or 7thson to win if i'm honest, not that anyone was more deserving or anything just felt they weren't as abrasive as you were; which is a good thing since you never changed how you usually play these games to get votes.

Great game SC

Question 1: Who was your favorite person in this game? Why?
@CosmicRunaway . She comes across as a very nice individual and gave the best answers to all the jury questions. I honestly thought that she was going to win, although @TheUsualSuspect is a deserving winner.
Question 2:
Who is somebody else that you want to acknowledge? Why?
@TheUsualSuspect because he is another of my favourite players, who comes across as a very decent player. I don't think a Survivor game would be complete without either of those two.

Question 3:
What do you feel like was your favorite moment in the game? Why?
The camp fire stories. I like any challenges that involve writing and using your imagination, and I think every story had something to like about it.

Question 4:
What was your saddest moment in the game? Why? This question is optional if it upsets you.
Probably the recent events that happened after the game, but there's no point mentioning it again. Just pretty sick and disturbing.

Question 5:
What do you think you have learned from this game?
That people think you are a very strange person if you say you like to wipe your butt on toilet paper containing images of people you like.

Question 6:
Which event in this game would you say STANDS OUT? It doesn't have to be your favorite moment. It could have been a bad moment. It could have been a move a player did in the game. Also - why?
Bringing back Captain T as a zombie player. Probably one of the most controversial things to happen in a forum game, although I didn't see all the fuss against it. I think it could have been fun.

Question 7:
Who do you think was the smartest person in the game? The least smartest person? Why?
It's hard to say because this isn't really a game that tests intelligence but @TheUsualSuspect clearly had a very good strategy. The least smartest probably has to be @Velvet because of his recent actions that have hopefully led to a permanent ban.

Question 8:
Did anybody upset you in this game? Why? This question is optional, and you do not have to name names.
Nope, I wasn't personally upset by anyone. I just see it as a fun forum game rather than anything to get emotionally invested in.

Question 9:
Do you have a favorite challenge from this game? Why that challenge? And do you have a least favorite challenge? Why that challenge?
The previously mentioned campfire storyline, because it inspires imagination and creativity. My least favourite challenge has to be the horror movie victims questions; I hadn't seen any of the movies so I just said Bart Simpson or Ned Flanders snuffed it.

Question 10:
Do you have anything else you'd like to comment about the game? Anything at all that you feel needs to be expressed? Get it out here, and be as thorough as you please. Be happy with your answer.
We need a Soap Opera Survivor. Let's see @Sexy Celebrity host it as Gail Platt! @Camo can be Ken Barlow! I'll be David (Platt, not the dog)!

And for those who don't like soap operas: put the initials together and it forms 'SOS', so you've got a cry for help!
Question 11:
You are out of the woods. Where do you go now? Why are you going there?
I walk through the woods with a hood obscuring my face, twigs crunching under my feet as I walk towards a forest clearing. I open the palm of my hand; a key appears. At this point I pull down my hood and smile, as Scarborough's TARDIS appears in front of me.

I enter the TARDIS. I'm going to Gallifrey, the long way round. Why am I going there? Because why not visit a planet where the residents walk around wearing funny collars?

Question 12:
Pretend that you are going to visit somebody. Who are you going to visit? Why are you visiting them?
You already know the answer to this, don't you?

Jodie Whittaker. I'm visiting her to ask for an autograph, a picture and if she can sign my Jodie Whittaker toilet paper.

Question 13:
You wake up early in the morning feeling totally refreshed, alive, happy and vibrant. You just had the best dream you've had in awhile. What did you just dream about?
I dreamt about running alongside David Tennant's Doctor away from the Daleks whilst Murray Gold music plays in the background. Then Clara (Jenna Coleman) taps me from behind and asks me out on a date. I accept her offer and we eat in a fancy pizzeria.

Then I wake up and realise Doctor Who isn't real, and Jenna Coleman isn't single. In which case, why am I feeling 'totally refreshed, alive, happy and vibrant'?

Okay, that doesn't really work.

Oh well.

Question 14:
You receive a phone call or a text message or an e-mail or a Movie Forums private message from somebody who tells you extremely good news - something you needed to hear. What are you told and (optional) by whom?
I am told that I have somehow become a famous screenwriter overnight, and that once Chris Chibnall finishes showrunning Doctor Who (probably after three years) I will be taking over from him. I'm told this by Mr Chibnall himself.

Then I wake up and realise that was the actual dream that left me feeling 'totally refreshed, alive, happy and vibrant' from Question 13.

Question 15:
You have a disturbing nightmare about being back in the woods, lost again. Horrible things are going on around you. What are these horrible things and how are you going to deal with them?
My arch nemesis who I had nightmares about when I was little Goodnight Bear Super Super Night Nights appears and chases me through the woods, slapping me with his Santa hat. I grab the hat from his teddy bear hands and slap him back.

Then my foreign neighbour's dogs appear and circle me in that really scary way they have done before when I've been walking my dogs. I throw a stick and they chase after it, leaving me alone. (I'm not scared of dogs, I have two - but those dogs are really creepy).

Finally, Katie Hopkins materialises in the woods and hurls abuse at me. I tell her to follow me, then call the police and have her arrested for harassment. The police never find out that I told her to follow.

@Camo can be Ken Barlow! I'll be David (Platt, not the dog)!
haha. Why am i Ken Barlow? I don't watch Coronation Street. All i know is the actor that played him claimed to have slept with 1000 women a few years back.

We need a Soap Opera Survivor. Let's see @Sexy Celebrity host it as Gail Platt! @Camo can be Ken Barlow! I'll be David (Platt, not the dog)!

And for those who don't like soap operas: put the initials together and it forms 'SOS', so you've got a cry for help!
I suggested a soap opera one to @7thson!