Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
That's part of the reason he shouldn't have flipped. He was never offered something good enough to flip on 6 people. Yet it's not his bad move I begrudge, but the perception that I believe he has afterwards.
Yes, but anyone can say anything. I could have told him the same thing you did for instance. The problem is perception. We never know what will really happen until it does.

I will say. I'm pissed off at this Captain T/Velvet bull$hit to the point I'm thinking of leaving this forum until they are gone.
You're getting caught up in the paranoia. If they were alts, I wouldn't give a crap. I like them.

Yes, but anyone can say anything. I could have told him the same thing you did for instance. The problem is perception. We never know what will really happen until it does.
That's correct, and that's why I wouldn't tear into him for the move. Afterwards, he should see what the truth actually was.

I've issued a week long ban. The next one will be permanent. This one would have been, except there's a chance this was just a poorly considered joke.

And, as I've said many times: there is no evidence whatsoever that Velvet is an alt. It's not impossible, but if it IS an alt, it was planned months in advance and has all sorts of completely pointless interactions that took place long before the game even started.

Believe what you want, and as I said it could technically be true, but at this point there's nothing driving this belief other than paranoia, which seems to be par for the course with this stuff now.

I do not subscribe to the idea that I am merely experiencing “paranoia.”
You aren't. Like I said I don't believe the full theory, but certainly parts of it.

Yeah, nobody being paranoid thinks they're paranoid. That's part of the definition.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, I'm just saying a) there's no evidence for and b) people are constantly accusing each of being alts in these games, and the overwhelming majority of the time they're wrong.

Yeah, nobody being paranoid thinks they're paranoid. That's part of the definition.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, I'm just saying a) there's no evidence for and b) people are constantly accusing each of being alts in these games, and the overwhelming majority of the time they're wrong.

Not really no offense. I was completely right the last time this was brought up in a Survivor thread.

One of my long time friends here who has nothing to do with this thread actually asked me if I was Velvet. That is ridiculous. You all have to keep in mind that if one of these guys are not alts, they are unfairly being tormented.

One of my long time friends here who has nothing to do with this thread actually asked me if I was Velvet. That is ridiculous. You all have to keep in mind that if one of these guys are not alts, they are unfairly being tormented.
Tormented?

I was accused of being Mr. Sparkle (which was a proven Suspect alt) and I don't exactly remember being tormented.

No, what are you just doing, @Yoda, is being a jackass like usual and thinking you know it all.
This is a ridiculous statement.

I've been tagged in this thread twice demanding moderator intervention, once from you. That this game is responsible for a lot of paranoia, emotional distress, and hurt feelings, isn't even arguable. Here's the proof: I've been tagged twice (once by you!) to step in and take action. You can't demand moderation intervention one second and get huffy and defensive the next when I actually bother to talk about why it was necessary.

Not really no offense. I was completely right the last time this was brought up in a Survivor thread.
Are you keeping track of all the accusations you make where you turn out not to be right?