Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

Question 14:
You receive a phone call or a text message or an e-mail or a Movie Forums private message from somebody who tells you extremely good news - something you needed to hear. What are you told and (optional) by whom?

I am told that yes, it's ok to send dunk love tweets, but to please stop deleting them as, frankly, he's beginning to doubt my love. Ben Affleck.
Get blocked by him on Twitter, and you'll become a mini-celebrity!

I find it funny that I did better in the games with no alts than I did in the games with alts.
So does this mean that you learned a valuable lesson? You can win just fine on your own; you don't need to try and cheat the system.

Question 14:
You receive a phone call or a text message or an e-mail or a Movie Forums private message from somebody who tells you extremely good news - something you needed to hear. What are you told and (optional) by whom?

I am told that yes, it's ok to send dunk love tweets, but to please stop deleting them as, frankly, he's beginning to doubt my love. Ben Affleck.
Get blocked by him on Twitter, and you'll become a mini-celebrity!
I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, Hash. He's received some of my most sincere, worst spelled, declarations of undying support. He's either quietly charmed, or my deletion timing is impeccable.

Or somewhere there's a traumatised assistant.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet, Hash. He's received some of my most sincere, worst spelled, declarations of undying support. He's either quietly charmed, or my deletion timing is impeccable.

Or somewhere there's a traumatised assistant.
Messages to Ben Affleck? Lady, they probably haven't even been read by anybody. I'm sure he gets love letters every minute. I'm about to write one right now.......
Yeah, his Twitter's a bot that only tweets about the Congo.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I find it funny that I did better in the games with no alts than I did in the games with alts.
So does this mean that you learned a valuable lesson? You can win just fine on your own; you don't need to try and cheat the system.
Yes mom.

"Ahoy, me mateys! Get yer Doubloons and pieces of eight and set sail for the Griffin's Sea Chest, where ye can trade for all yer tobacco needs!"

Since SC said we could use pre-existing photos, this is from 2011 when I worked at Griffin's Smoke Shop. I actually said that line to all the old people who came into the store.

They were not impressed.

Tagging like, everyone I see online right now plus others. Please hit the rep button, or my self confidence may take a dramatic hit!
@CiCi @edarsenal @HashtagBrownies @Powdered Water @rauldc14 @Yoda @mark f @Swan @Zotis @Claireofthemoon @Jay Redrum @Siddon @Citizen Rules @The Gunslinger45 @gandalf26 @Okay
This pic reminds me of a pirate themed family bar in Blackpool, all the staff dress as pirates and Captain Jack Sparrow pops in to have his pic taken with the customers

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
POST-SURVIVOR X QUESTIONNAIRE
AND PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION

Question 1:
Who was your favorite person in this game? Why?

@CosmicRunaway . She is a survivor legend and is one of the best to play this game. Our trust level was as high as anybody's.
Question 2:
Who is somebody else that you want to acknowledge? Why?

@7thson

I thought it was his time to win. He is a very underrated survivor player and he had a good strategy this time. I meant what I said about being in final 2 with him, but it didn't matter since he still made it and it wasn't a final 2. I think I prefer a final 2 as it brings a different strategy to the game

Question 3:
What do you feel like was your favorite moment in the game? Why?

It was my favorite character to roleplay with. I sincerely enjoyed that video challenge.

Question 4:
What was your saddest moment in the game? Why? This question is optional if it upsets you.

Crickets outburst. It almost made the game go to hell yet again.

Question 5:
What do you think you have learned from this game?

Don't take it personally and to make friendships outside of this game. Like I think I gained a friend in @cat_sidhe and she wasn't even in my alliance.

Question 6:
Which event in this game would you say STANDS OUT? It doesn't have to be your favorite moment. It could have been a bad moment. It could have been a move a player did in the game. Also - why?

Cricket outburst

Question 7:
Who do you think was the smartest person in the game? The least smartest person? Why?
Cricket was the smartest easily. He had the best plan.

Question 8:
Did anybody upset you in this game? Why? This question is optional, and you do not have to name names.
I wasn't upset but was disappointed at a few.

Question 9:
Do you have a favorite challenge from this game? Why that challenge? And do you have a least favorite challenge? Why that challenge?

Guessing how many were in the jar because I won that. But like I said I had a lot of chuckles with that video one.

Question 10:
Do you have anything else you'd like to comment about the game? Anything at all that you feel needs to be expressed? Get it out here, and be as thorough as you please. Be happy with your answer.

It was a great game that will go down in history. Like I said, it was very fun being a spectator too.

MORE PSYCHOLOGICAL
QUESTIONS AHEAD.

Answer these by visualizing/imagining the answer in your mind and responding with what you see.

Question 11:
You are out of the woods. Where do you go now? Why are you going there?

I'm going home.

Question 12:
Pretend that you are going to visit somebody. Who are you going to visit? Why are you visiting them?

My friend who lives in Hawaii because Hawaii rules.

Question 13:
You wake up early in the morning feeling totally refreshed, alive, happy and vibrant. You just had the best dream you've had in awhile. What did you just dream about?

That I get to vacation for the rest of my life because of an unknown inheritance given to me.

Question 14:

Godoggo that's she back forever and will make it an entertaining time on the forums.

Question 15:
You have a disturbing nightmare about being back in the woods, lost again. Horrible things are going on around you. What are these horrible things and how are you going to deal with them?

Nothing horrible would ever happen in the woods I'm in.

Thank you for taking the Post-Survivor X questionnaire and psychological evaluation/follow-up.

@7thson, @TheUsualSuspect, @cricket, @cat_sidhe, @CosmicRunaway, @Velvet, @DalekbusterScreen5, @Swan, @Zotis, @CaptainT, @Jeff Costello, @Yam12, @rauldc14, @HashtagBrownies, @CiCi, @Sexy Celebrity
My answers

This pic reminds me of a pirate themed family bar in Blackpool, all the staff dress as pirates and Captain Jack Sparrow pops in to have his pic taken with the customers
My favorite place as a kid

My favorite place as a kid
Mine too, the illuminations are on at the min so i'm hoping to go and see them next week.

Mine too, the illuminations are on at the min so i'm hoping to go and see them next week.
I've been 9 times but not since I was around 14. I loved the illuminations but would usually be there before they were up.

I've been 9 times but not since I was around 14. I loved the illuminations but would usually be there before they were up.
I'll take pics and ask Stirchley to post them. I used to live in St.Annes and spent lots of time in Blackpool, i love the place.

I'll take pics and ask Stirchley to post them. I used to live in St.Annes and spent lots of time in Blackpool, i love the place.
My connection was my mother being from Bacup

My connection was my mother being from Bacup
I've past through Bacup many times

A CaptainT Survivor game......... who'd have thunk?

What would be your theme?
It could be everything depending on when it would be...

I thought it might be fun to do some sort of Christmas theme for example.