Film Makers?

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
today we wrapped filming on the sequel to the film i made last year and ive been asked to direct the final installment as well as some other projects next year - super excited

Also if anyone is still reading this thread, i found a juicy lil thang that is very helpful. These guys teach you how to do special effects on a budget and they look great, there are loads of tips and stuff too - http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=indymogul

today we wrapped filming on the sequel to the film i made last year and ive been asked to direct the final installment as well as some other projects next year - super excited

Also if anyone is still reading this thread, i found a juicy lil thang that is very helpful. These guys teach you how to do special effects on a budget and they look great, there are loads of tips and stuff too - http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=indymogul
Where's a link to the trailer?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the trailer. I acted in an indie film myself (pending approval at the New York and Calgary Film Festivals right now). I do think it will be turned down for several reasons, but here's the trailer if anybody's interested:

I'm the long-haired guy in a black T shirt.

See the trailer here:

we only just finished filming! when a trailer is made ill post it.

Originally Posted by michaelcorleone
here's the trailer if anybody's interested:
I'm the long-haired guy in a black T shirt.
Looks interesting hey! you are cute

Lost in never never land
I would fall into the category of screenwriter/director at this point. I have written and directed (and unfortunately acted in) a short screenplay (actually now that I think of it two) that I have written. I did all of this while I was in college, and I want to continue doing so after graduation, but I need to make money to buy some equipment first. But I have continued to write, which I think is probalby my strong point, so hopefully someday, I will be able to sell a screenplay or two. I have one that I am working on that really doesn't have a working title, but it is a tragedy, almost a teen tragedy but hopefully with more depth, and then I have a short version of one that is currently called pugna which is a thriller/drama, and I have another one that I wrote for a screenwriting class, I think this is probably my best work to this point, a vampire action movie called Immortal.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Thanks can see it now, the trailer doesn't tell us much, i would like to see the whole movie now, so i guess it has done its job
we didnt put a whole lot of effort into the trailer but for the sequel we'll make proper ones. we're considering doing a grindhouse thing and making loads of fake trailers

I have continued to write, which I think is probably my strong point, so hopefully someday, I will be able to sell a screenplay or two.
I hope so too
I have one that I am working on that really doesn't have a working title, but it is a tragedy, almost a teen tragedy but hopefully with more depth,
Couldn't you write a movie about teenagers that is uplifting I have seen so many teenage tragedies lately that I was quite depressed after them My experience with teenagers is that a lot of them are thoughtful, kind and interesting why can't we see movies about that because i think they have a lot to offer beside angst end of rant