Which TV series' do you own on DVD?

Tools    

I've got:

Cowboy Bebop - entire series (this is seriosuly one of the best animated series ever created)

Arrested Development - Season One (one of the best shows ever, so everyone start watching it so they don't cancel it)

Originally Posted by Escape
I'm hoping to eventually get the old Twilight Zone series but boy is it expensive. Around 140-160 bucks canadien.

How about this line?

Door guy in shades responding to David Addison's question......."I'm sorry to say i'm sad to report, but i haven't seen anyone at all of that sort. Not a man whose chinese with a mole on his nose wearing some kind of clothes that you can suppose. So, get away from this door and get out of my face or i'll have to hurt you....put my foot in your face."

I memorized that entire scene when i was a kid but now that's the only part that is still in my head.
Oh sh*t. Sorry Holden. I never realized you said that exact same thing in your post until you pointed it out to me. I only read the first few lines of your quotes and since it didn't ring a bell, i just assumed it wasn't it. But what are the chances that we both would pick that scene? I guess it just goes to show how funny it really was at the time.

The End Has Come
Andromeda
Mutant X
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Sex in the City
Queer as Folk
Hercules
Xena
Friends

Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I want Lost on DVD...badly.
i think im gonna add that to my wishlist

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Jedi Rufio
Mystery Science Theater 3000.
What!!!! All of them?

I went looking for a TV show to buy yesterday, but couldn't find anything worthy.

The ones I have:

The Golden Girls - season 1
The Monkees - season 1
Keeping Up Appearances - seasons 3,4,5
V - there's only one season
Sex and the City - season 5
ALF - season 1

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I went looking for a TV show to buy yesterday, but couldn't find anything worthy.
Remarked the fella with "ALF" and "The Golden Girls" in his collection.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I am having a nervous breakdance
V - there's only one season
Now wait a minute.. Wasn't there at least two seasons?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I debated upon Seinfeld:1 & 2, The Simpsons, and Will & Grace, but decided it wasn't a day to buy a TV show. I would have liked The Kids in the Hall, but didn't want to pay the price.

I think V only had one season. I may be wrong.

Lets put a smile on that block
Keeping Up Appearances
"The Boocay residence! Lady of the house speaking!"

I think V only had one season. I may be wrong.
"V" (1983) was of course originally a mini-series, which was followed by a second mini-series called "V: The Final Battle" (1984). After those two specials, there was one season of "V" (1984-1985) the regular series, which only lasted twenty episodes.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
"V" (1983) was of course originally a mini-series, which was followed by a second mini-series called "V: The Final Battle" (1984). After those two specials, there was one season of "V" (1984-1985) the regular series, which was only twenty episodes.
Right. What he said. BTW, I can't believe how many TV shows you own on DVD! Though, nothing that I have.

Lets put a smile on that block
Hmm, me thinks Piddy has some new smileys...even if they are a bit creepy. Is that a frog catching and eating Christ on the cross?

Originally Posted by The Sarge
What!!!! All of them?
No just season 4. I wish I had all of them.

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
I have:

Seinfield Seasons 1 -3
Sopranos Season 1
The Simpsons Seasons 1 - 4
MASH Seasons 1 - 4
Sex and The City Seasons 1 - 5
24 Seasons 1 - 2
Malcom in the Middle Season 1

And I want way too much to type...LOL

Band Of Brothers
Malcolm In The Middle - Season 1
Punk'd - Season 1
Seinfeld - Season 1-4
Survivor - Season 1

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Band of Brothers
Sopranos series 1-5
24 series 1-3
West Wing series 1-5
The Shield series 1-3
6 Feet Under series 1&2
Spaced series 1&2
Scrubs series 1
CSI series 1-4
Boomtown series 1

Hey I'm an addict, so sue me!!!

D'oh, forgot to mention various Simpsons!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?