Best super hero movie.

Tools    

my favorite are
the dark night
the incdabile hiulk
the rockteer if you hadn't seen it i recommedn checking it out.
Ironman
sPIDER-MAN2
x-men 2
Teeange mutant ninja turtles 1 the first live action moive
Fanstic four 2 -Rise of the sliver surfer. not the best moive. but sliver surfer was awesome
Hellboy 1 and 2
sUPer man 1,2, and 3. i liked the second one the best. i own all four. three is not as bad as people say. my favorite part were super man splints into just clark and superman . they were fighting in the junk yard.

other super hero moiveS:
skyhigh
Zoom
Hancock

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Does anyone think that Orgasmo is a great superhero movie?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The greatest.... DUH

One man for the job but the right man
I think all these new super hero movies are really good. They seem to be doing good in the box office (exept a very few). A lot of them are action packed too which makes them really good as well. I really cant wait for the new ones they have coming out.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
An extra special honorable mention to The Phantom, if only because of Treat Williams as the bad guy.
Ha, I didn't think anyone else saw that movie. I had to get it on Netflix a few months back to bring back some memories. I was a young'n when I saw it in the theatre...only person in the theatre, I might add.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I see a potentially big problem for the genre. Almost every major character and even lesser-known, second tier characters have been adapted to film. Now obviously there are major franchises which bring in the most revenue; Spider-man, X-Men. . . etc. The rest gross roughly what a typical summer blockbuster of any genre would be capable of. In short, they're sucking the well dry. Most of American pop culture mythos has been displayed on the silver screen.

The Batman movies of the 90's degenerated in a similar fashion, up until they became parodies of themselves. Because the original Burton movies were less an adaptation, and more an interpretation, this motivated the studio to go for a re-establishing of the brand, ala Chris Nolan. Given that most of the current films are done with some degree of faithfulness to the source material and general film making quality, it's a bit hard to find an excuse to perform similar actions later.

...uh the post is up there...

I love comic books, but I don't care too much for adaptions. My highest ranked film adaption would have to be 2008's The Dark Knight.

Beware The Probe!
I love all the superhero movies that have been flowing out of Hollywood lately.
I'm really glad both visual effects and special effects have come far enough to finally do them justice.

I hate when they're handled by writers or directors who know nothing about the genre though.
I know comic book stories and live-action movie scripts are written very differently but I'm sure some of the better comic book writers out there who blew us away with their graphic novels could do the same with a movie script if given the chance.

Banned from Hollywood.
I am not a big fan of superhero movies...I think that hollywood should not overdo it with too many superhero movies every year because eventually the large moviegoing public will get bored and feel overfed, thus having a hard time to digest them all, with all those big effects etc..
My opinion is that they should make 2 to 3 good ones every year...like the dark knight was last year..they should lean towards a more realistic approach on superheroes like that masterpiece of a movie was, instead of releasing one ever 2 months which in most cases might disappoint....

So 2 to 3 really good superhero movies every year (in the style of Dark Knight and Iron Man) ..instead of 15 average to bad ones..

that way people will have more to anticipate for and will enjoy the final result even more.

I am not a big fan of superhero movies...I think that hollywood should not overdo it with too many superhero movies every year because eventually the large moviegoing public will get bored and feel overfed, thus having a hard time to digest them all, with all those big effects etc..
My opinion is that they should make 2 to 3 good ones every year...like the dark knight was last year..they should lean towards a more realistic approach on superheroes like that masterpiece of a movie was, instead of releasing one ever 2 months which in most cases might disappoint....

So 2 to 3 really good superhero movies every year (in the style of Dark Knight and Iron Man) ..instead of 15 average to bad ones..

that way people will have more to anticipate for and will enjoy the final result even more.

Before DK, what executives used to describe success was; "make it like Spider-man." Now it's ; "make it like the Dark Knight." As far as "realism" I don't see DK as overly realistic, in terms of characters and sequence of events, it still has over-the-top villains and scenarios. To me it still had elements of the fantastic, which isn't all-together bad, considering that's what drives the excitement. I am against using "formulas" in such a crass way, you see executives see the DK and confuse dark subject matter with realism, hence a bunch a brooding wannabe DK's. My problem with DK is that it smacks you over the head with what each character symbolizes, to a point that they almost seem like parodies.