Pitch an awful movie that would make a ton of money

Tools    

In the Beginning...
I don't care how stupid this show was. I loved it and you better believe I would pay cash money to see a "Dino-Riders" film adaptation... no questions asked.

Some things are just made for cinema.

Please hold your applause till after the me.
I don't care how stupid this show was. I loved it and you better believe I would pay cash money to see a "Dino-Riders" film adaptation... no questions asked.

OH MY GOD DINO RIDERS, IT WASN'T STUPID IT WAS THE COOLEST IDEA EVER, SPACEMEN THAT CONTROL DINOSAURS AND GIVE THEM EDGE OF TOMORROW ARMOR, HOW IS THAT NOT COOL!!!!!!!!

Its so sad that this would make so much money

KIM & KANYE
The Movie

One year of the marriage of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, with all the high points edited for a streamlined three hour viewing. Footage so adult it can be only seen in theaters.

Soundtrack by Kanye West

I LOVED these as a kid! They were all the rage when I lived in Korea.

Caitlyn Jenner vs. Freddy Krueger

It is a testosterone (or estrogen...depending on how you look at it) fueled horror film. Caitlyn is able to pull himself Bruce Jenner out of the dream world, where she falls in love with himself.

They're going to die loving, or die fighting as they face the immortal dream demon Freddy Krueger.

Welcome to the human race...
Screw that, have Cage play both roles. We have the technology, and what's more it would be one less role for Wahlberg.

Welcome to the human race...
Remake of the lord of the rings with all female lead characters. Gandalfia (Gandalf) played by Maggie Smith.
I'm not seeing the problem here.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Remake of the lord of the rings with all female lead characters. Gandalfia (Gandalf) played by Maggie Smith.
I'm not seeing the problem here.
Gandalfia should be played by Helen Mirren not Maggie Smith.....

Gandalfia played by Helen Mirren, yes... but they should also make her a lesbian who has an affair with Aragornia.

LOTR was almost hit by the Politically Correct Shovel anyways tbh.
They were going remove all references to smoking and drinking... Gandalf and Aragorn, Merry and Pip... they all smoke and they were going to remove all of it. And scenes with alcohol were going to be omitted completely.
Gandalf was also going to eat toffees rather than smoke a pipe all the time.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
LOTR was almost hit by the Politically Correct Shovel anyways tbh.
They were going remove all references to smoking and drinking... Gandalf and Aragorn, Merry and Pip... they all smoke and they were going to remove all of it. And scenes with alcohol were going to be omitted completely.
Gandalf was also going to eat toffees rather than smoke a pipe all the time.
Thank god that didn't happen. I shudder to think how it would be made today in our current climate. Hopefully the remakes a long way off.

Transformers 6: The Rise of Vengeance

Directed by Michael Bay

Written by Damon Lindelof

Starring Mark Wahlberg and Will Smith

Story: Explosions and stuff

Expected Gross: $2 billion worldwide

Being a Trump supporter and after giving the campaign his bank account information, he finds out they dont allow cancellations, and Clint falls on hard times........

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - Part II

Directed by and starring Clint Eastwood

Tuco played by Melissa McCarthy. Why not?! Eli Wallach wasnt mexican, why cant a woman play that part?!

The new villain, "The Bad", played by Justin Timberlake

Projected Worldwide Gross $450 million

The crew of the Jupiter 3 (another extended family expedition; the Donners) finds the grizzly remains of the Robinson family who, it appears, were all murdered one by one in the most gruesome of ways.
The only survivors are the catatonic Dr. Zachary Smith and the deactivated B-9 Robot.
Now the Donner family and their flight crew seem to be disappearing, one by one, and showing up dead & defiled! Meanwhile, the youngest member of the crew, Billy Donner, seems to be communicating with a newly sprouted carrot in their hydroponic garden!

Taglines: "When you're lost in space, no one can hear you scream."
"The Doctor is in... the pain, the pain."