Jebus

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Only a male would want the one thing he can't have; eggs.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
That's the funniest thing you have ever said r3, and it damn well deserves to be in toosies thread!

TOOSE! COME AND PUT HIS RETORT IN YOUR THREAD NOW!

Originally posted by MinionTV
Warning! Warning! Not for the faint of heart!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGG......miniontv ......that's awful.....!!!!!!

I'm never going to be the same again.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally posted by MinionTV
Warning! Warning! Not for the faint of heart!!!!!!!

Oh sometimes I feel like.....Wait! Oh my! I'm in the line for Rabbit Romance!

Rabbit Romance, ah the days of easter has passed. What to do with the bunnys?

But of course, Easter was cancelled.

Originally posted by r3port3r66
Only a male would want the one thing he can't have; eggs.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I think it's rather terrible of mr.Toose not to include that comment into his thread.

It's hilarious that a stupid thread like this could gain four pages of replies...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

exactly...let us contribute to the cause Minion!!!

DUMB POWER!!! DUMB POWER!!! DUMB...uh...POWER!!!

ah all these sweets. all they really are, are future poo in nice wrappers.

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
It's hilarious that a stupid thread like this could gain four pages of replies...
You're telling me! Demian, the guy who started this, is a friend of mine who one night joined but couldn't figure out how to upload an avatar. He thought you had to post something first before you could do that, so he just crafted this pointless "Jebus" here.

Get off my island
zickler, huh?

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Take..... on...... me........ Take On Me! Take..... me...... on...... Take On Me! I'lllllll..... beeeeeeee..... gonnnnneeeee...... for a.... DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

and now i understand why this thread exisist

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

What you do not understand is why you are in fact here. Open the door and the hippo will greet you. Smile, you deserve the attention. Don't forget to wash behind the eyes before you leave.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
Your advice completes me!