Criterion sale

Tools    

I picked up "Insomnia" today... for like $12.00 (with my 10% b&n membership as well)

Exterminate all rational thought.
I don't know what I'm getting yet. Its a tough call. I may get some things I haven't seen. Any recommendations?
The Tati box set is awesome. If you like westerns this week had a double with The Shooting and Ride in the Whirlwind(both have Jack Nicholson). What genres interest you most?

I've grabbed 12 titles this week already. I'm less than 100 from owning all the blu-ray releases.

I can just tell i'm going to be spending 300-400 on this before the end of the month. Already loaded up a cart with 11 blu rays and I thought I was being too picky.

The Tati box set is awesome. If you like westerns this week had a double with The Shooting and Ride in the Whirlwind(both have Jack Nicholson). What genres interest you most?

I've grabbed 12 titles this week already. I'm less than 100 from owning all the blu-ray releases.

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Game is rather good, but it is not one I think is worth picking up.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What do you suggest, Lucas?

The past three days I've literally made a shopping cart on B&N, but never went through. Decisions, decisions

Are you getting Blu-ray?

I liked Down By Law, which I blind bought.

Very nice looking black and white film from the '80s starring Tom Waits (winner of Folk Song Tournament). I'd do a commentary for it with you. About three guys who escape from prison and are on the run. I hear it's kinda like O Brother Where Art Thou? But without the music.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	166_BD_box_348x490_original.jpg
Views:	1418
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	18413