1badgmc's DVD collection

Tools    

I'm going to do this the lazy and post a link to my online database:

http://www.invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/1badgmc

1288 owned (1290 if you count the 2 I have on order)
760 wish list

I do have a wife and 2 kids, so there are a few things in my collection that don't neccessarily reflect my tastes, but the majority of it is me.

Most of my movies are on the shelves. TV shows are on the bottom shelf. Box sets on the top of the shelves. All in alphabetical order. I'm quickly running out of room on these shelves. I need to buy another.

Behind my desk I have my larger boxes, documentary/special interest type stuff and some thinpak dollar movies.

Looks like a cool collection... I've already seen a few on your list that are favorites... but I can't seem to find The Last of the Mohicans...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

...but I can't seem to find The Last of the Mohicans...
You won't. Call me odd or whatever you like. I've tried to watch that movie. It just doesn't work for me.

You won't. Call me odd or whatever you like. I've tried to watch that movie. It just doesn't work for me.
Well darn... that's my number one... oh well, I've run into a lot of people who don't like it...

So, what is your favorite?

So, what is your favorite?
I've tried and I honestly cannot pin down a top 10 or 20 even.

I love the Die Hard, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Lethal Weapon, Lord of the Rings series', but there are so many others that I love. I have tons of sentimental favorites that I grew up loving in the '80's. Some of them stand the test of time, others are completely lame, but either way I still love them.

I had a hard time deciding on my favorites and they change from time to time... but my top ten are the ones I find myself watching over and over... even if they're on TV...

I really haven't re-watched anything in a looong time. My collection is so big and there are movies in there that I haven't even seen yet.

I'm a car guy, if my username didn't give it away, so I have a thing for car movies. The Car, Duel, The Wraith, The Gumball Rally, The Cannonball Run movies, American Graffiti, Christine, Ronin...Anything where the cars are just about as important as the people, I love.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
That's a hell of a collection you've got there. I'm very jealous and looks very well organised too, really need to sort my DVDs out sometime.

A system of cells interlinked
Pretty decent size, and some dandy titles in there.

That's a hell of a collection you've got there. I'm very jealous and looks very well organised too, really need to sort my DVDs out sometime.
Thanks. If you saw my desk you wouldn't think I'm very organized. But there are certain things that I just cannot have in disarray.

I'll have to have a look at the list another time, but + rep just for having that Showgirls edition. I've not seen it before, but it looks great. What's there?

I'll have to have a look at the list another time, but + rep just for having that Showgirls edition. I've not seen it before, but it looks great. What's there?
The DVD, a pair of Showgirls shot glasses, a deck of Showgirls playing cards, 6 photo cards with party games and a "Pin the Pasties on the Showgirl" game that comes with a blindfold, game poster and 2 pasties.

It was the first purchase I ever made from Deep Discount way back in '04.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Nice collection mate and love your cabinets very sweet!

Thanks. I'm about to outgrow my cabinets. I need to go buy a third.

Wow- that's great! My bookshelves look like that!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thanks. I'm about to outgrow my cabinets. I need to go buy a third.
The same here mate lol I have smaller shelving units and I need another one soon, I will have to move my Discworld Novels and my son's DVD's