Actors You Mistake for Other Actors

Tools    

These look alike, Patrick Swayzee and Kurt Russel. Especially when they were younger, but it is still uncanny today. When I was a kid I did think it was the same person – dumb I know, but I think they look alike – I don’t know what you think.

And then probably the most obvious one – Michael and Kirk Douglas. They look alike, and they don’t look dissimilar to that of Roy Scheider – the actor from Jaws. On the other thread, i didnt want to put them all on one i dont know how big it would be. Take a look at the pictures and see what you think >
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	young.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	5880   Click image for larger version

Name:	10101817.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	5881   Click image for larger version

Name:	250007~Patrick-Swayze-Posters.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	5882   Click image for larger version

Name:	kurt-russell-lg.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	5887  

I am the worst person on earth when it comes to mistaking celebrities with other celebrities. I even do it, when the two celebrities don't look alike. Here are the sets of celebs I mix up, constantly.

Helen Hunt & Leelee Sobieski

Stanley Kubrick & Salmon Rushdie

Orlando Bloom & Heath Ledger

Steven Tyler & Mick Jagger

David Arquette & Luke Wilson

Kiera Knightley & Rachel Weisz

Ashley Judd & Katherine Heigl (If I wasn't so familiar with Angelina Jolie I would mix up Angelina & Katherine as well.)

Margot Kidder & Helena Christensen

Laura Linney & Maura Tierney

Bill Pullman & Bill Paxton (It isn't only the names, they look like brothers.)

Here is the one I do most commonly, which lead to one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

Elias Koteas & Christopher Meloni

I fan huge fans of both, I have pretty much every film or show they have worked on in my DVD collection. Never the less, I don't know if it is dyslexia, too many bong hits in college, or maybe I was deprived of oxygen when I was an infant but everytime...

The first time I was in L.A. a little over five years ago I see, Elias at the Karma Coffeehouse. I have only ever seen a very few celebrities & no one A-list outside of my work, but if I see they are having lunch with someone I don't bother them, but he was eating alone. So I stood up & quietly made my way over him & said,"Excuse me, but I am a big fan.." He looked up & nodded his head in a placating gesture of acknowledgement (Which is usually code for 'Go bother someone else.') then he added a "thank you." Now looking back, I should have taken the hint, but I was abit star struck, so I continued by saying "You were phenomenal 'Gardens of Stone' The only reason to watch 'Full Moon in Blue Water' Peter Masterson didn't deserve to have a actor of your caliber in 'Blood Red' I can't think of another actor that could bring artistic integrity that you did as, Casey Jones in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' (That is no exaggeration, the TMNT line is an exact quote. lol) & you are the pivital reason why 'Fallen' is probably my favorite movie I have ever seen etc.."

I could see in his eyes that he realized I wasn't some jerk off fan, trying to get next to a Hollywood actor so he invited me to take a seat. We talked almost 20 or 30 minutes, I told him I had just graduated SCAD Cinema & the conversation was great. He even took down my name, the number to my friend 'Jared' who was letting me sleep on the couch til I got on my feet.

Anyways, we both stood to leave, we shook hands, then he said,"Tim, it was an honor to meet you & I have a feeling we will be working together some time in the near future." I was in awe, to the point where I was trembling and I responded by saying "M-m-mr. Meloni, this has been...." You should have seen the look on his face, it went from the bright expression everyone gets when they meet someone new & interesting to Mansonesque look of murderous rage.

The worst part was, I didn't realize I had called him Mr. Meloni instead of Mr. Koteas until ten minutes after he left. So I am sure you can guess if I ever got that callback..

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
I remember watching Reign of Fire in the theater and being confused by Christian Bale and Matthew McConaughey at first. Until MM came on screen, I thought CB's character was him...

I am half agony, half hope.
I always confuse Timothy Olyphant with Stephen Dorff even though they don't really resemble each other...

Johann von Goethe

The guy Timothy Olyphant (Go, The Safety of Objects) really looks like - at least when he's not in his "Deadwood" attire and goatee - is the star of the ABC dramadey "What About Brian" and "7th Heaven" alum, Barry Watson. The first time I saw a commercial for "What About Brian" last year I wondered how and why David Milch let Olyphant work his schedule around starring in a whole other series.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I am the worst person on earth when it comes to mistaking celebrities with other celebrities. I even do it, when the two celebrities don't look alike. Here are the sets of celebs I mix up, constantly.

Helen Hunt & Leelee Sobieski

Stanley Kubrick & Salmon Rushdie

Orlando Bloom & Heath Ledger

Steven Tyler & Mick Jagger

David Arquette & Luke Wilson

Kiera Knightley & Rachel Weisz

Ashley Judd & Katherine Heigl (If I wasn't so familiar with Angelina Jolie I would mix up Angelina & Katherine as well.)

Margot Kidder & Helena Christensen

Laura Linney & Maura Tierney

Bill Pullman & Bill Paxton (It isn't only the names, they look like brothers.)

Here is the one I do most commonly, which lead to one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

I don't really mean to laugh, but most of those are hilarious. I guess the police wouldn't want you to give directions to their sketch artists too often.

Although, come to think of it, that last one bothered me too.
I have been laughing so hard at your statement previous, that I chest hurts!!

They are not identical but i was watching a programe on channel 3 the other day and myleen klass was on there, and i thought to myself how much she resembled Maggie Gyllenhall the actress, you cant really mix them up, but they have very very similar features, have a look
Attachments

Name:	414px-Myleene_Klass_--_Greatest_Britons.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	5896   Click image for larger version

Name:	56682485.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	5897  

Thomas Jane and Christopher Lambert... I'm really having hard times figuring out who's who? hehe

Certifiably troglodytic.
Maybe not "mistaking" them for the other as much as having fun with the similarities......how about Wayne "Cool Hand Luke" Rogers (M.A.S.H.ed up here) and....

...Will Farrell?

Keira Knightly and Natalie Portman
they sometimes take after one another,in Star Wars,I heard that,when Keira Knightly did the make-up in the backstage as she was going to substitute Natalie,the latter one's mother can't even tell.

Heath Ledger also looks a little like Paul Walker. And ocasionaly in some circumstances Christopher Masterson - Francis from Malcom In the Middle also has a distinct similarity.
Attachments

Name:	2383484.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	5909   Click image for larger version

Name:	heathknight.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	5910   Click image for larger version

Name:	walker-paul-photo-paul-walker-6225632.jpg
Views:	171